Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who will leave the debate uncobbed?
Hillary Clinton
Donald Trump
Ed Balls
Robert Morrow
View Results

• Locked thread
Ursine Catastrophe
Nov 9, 2009

It's a lovely morning in the void and you are a horrible lady-in-waiting.

don't ask how i know

Dinosaur Gum

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ursine Catastrophe
Nov 9, 2009

don't ask how i know

Dinosaur Gum

Cornwind Evil posted:

Honestly I think we might be seeing the complete destruction of the GOP and a generation of democratic presidents as the inmates run the asylum and burn it down and then they have to slowly rebuild because no one with any sense trusts them any more. Hell, maybe we shouldn't be worried about Hillary: maybe we should be worried about whoever is elected in 2032 heading into the White House pulling the Stalinism card because their opposition ate themselves alive and no one stops them until it's too late.

honestly i'm just curious what it ends up looking like when it's "democrats" vs 3 or 4 "3rd party" groups, of which the gasping remnants of evangelicals make up the "republican" bloc

will the left wing vs. moderate democrats finally fracture into disparate groups now that there's nothing to push the far-left into the "moderate" category because "it's better than the right wing"? destroy the two-party system and the electoral college, have a senate/house that with 3 or more parties represented?

probably not, but it's nice to dream about

Ursine Catastrophe
Nov 9, 2009

don't ask how i know

Dinosaur Gum

Jerusalem posted:

Jesus Christ what the gently caress happened to you, Guiliani?

to be perfectly frank he wasn’t really that great before or after that one month in 2001

if it weren’t for his visibility as “america’s mayor” and the fact the talking heads still think that means something he would have ridden the rocket-sled into whatever hell scandal-ridden republican-ex-politicians end up in

the fact that he didn’t end up there anyways after trying to kill benefits for first responders will never not floor me, hopefully his involvement with trump kills whatever relevance he has left

• Locked thread