Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who will leave the debate uncobbed?
Hillary Clinton
Donald Trump
Ed Balls
Robert Morrow
View Results

• Locked thread
Brother Entropy
Dec 27, 2009

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa i got home just in time aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Brother Entropy
Dec 27, 2009

i'm eating the most american of foods tonight: a baconator

Brother Entropy
Dec 27, 2009

this is so sad

Brother Entropy
Dec 27, 2009

hilary looking straight at the camera when he says 'sidney blumenthal'

Brother Entropy
Dec 27, 2009

YEAH I HATE HILARY AND I HATE REPUBLICAN CONGRESSMEN AND I HATE THE JUSTICE SYSTEM -- donald trump, 2016

Brother Entropy
Dec 27, 2009

cooper literally chastising him like a loving child

Brother Entropy
Dec 27, 2009

god the dead-eyed stare on the muslim lady

Brother Entropy
Dec 27, 2009

hope 'godwin's law' was a bingo square

Brother Entropy
Dec 27, 2009

james carter that's a weak-rear end question and you know it

Brother Entropy
Dec 27, 2009

holy poo poo their faces at that last question

Brother Entropy
Dec 27, 2009

trump did bad but not so bad that /pol/ can't continue to pretend trump is a flawless god king

Brother Entropy
Dec 27, 2009

awesome, it only took like 20 fuckin minutes for someone on cnn to mention trump talking about jailing hilary

Brother Entropy
Dec 27, 2009

Brother Entropy posted:

awesome, it only took like 20 fuckin minutes for someone on cnn to mention trump talking about jailing hilary

[litearlly 5 seconds later] yeah but BENGHAZI

Brother Entropy
Dec 27, 2009

Brother Entropy
Dec 27, 2009

frankenfreak posted:

Jake Tapper has had it.

loving libs don't get the satire of threatening to jail your political opponents during a presidential debate :rolleyes:

Brother Entropy
Dec 27, 2009

ahaha a grand total of one person in cnn's focus group said trump won

Brother Entropy
Dec 27, 2009

CaptainYesterday posted:

CNN poll says Clinton won the debate, but not as much as the last debate.

also that 63% thought trump did better than they were expecting aka 63% of polled were expecting him to do some grabbin'

Brother Entropy
Dec 27, 2009

TBeats posted:

Trump won in much the same way that a high school team scoring a touchdown on an NFL team wins. The score is still 417-6, but that 6 is a big deal.

trump is mac bragging that he got a point in a real karate match and ignoring that he immediately got roundhouse kicked in the face immediately after

Brother Entropy
Dec 27, 2009

DAD LOST MY IPOD posted:

i wonder if he leaked all that ominous bill clinton stuff so hillary would prep for it and then just hit her on the same old emails benghazi obamacare isis business to blindside her
or if he just lacks the discipline to follow up a line of attack more than once

figure out which of the two options is the most retarded and you'll have your answer

Brother Entropy
Dec 27, 2009

god i'd already forgotten that trump attempted to swerve from the question about the tape by bringing up how bad isis is and how he's totally gonna beat up isis bigly

what a fuckin maroon

Brother Entropy
Dec 27, 2009

lmbo lewandoski keeps trying to dodge the tape but no one else is having it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Brother Entropy
Dec 27, 2009

• Locked thread