Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who will leave the debate uncobbed?
Hillary Clinton
Donald Trump
Ed Balls
Robert Morrow
View Results

• Locked thread
YOU A FUCKING HAT
Jun 7, 1979

I CAN'T BE STOPPED OR REASONED WITH

you a loving card

http://bingo.baloogan.com/game.php?Name=YOU+A+loving+HAT

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

YOU A FUCKING HAT
Jun 7, 1979

melania does look too pleased

YOU A FUCKING HAT
Jun 7, 1979

doesn't

YOU A FUCKING HAT
Jun 7, 1979

drat the fury road soundtrack defenitiely makin this scary

YOU A FUCKING HAT
Jun 7, 1979

they can't find trump, he ran away

YOU A FUCKING HAT
Jun 7, 1979

hail a LOT of satans

so wait was trump not able to get the four women into the thing?

YOU A FUCKING HAT
Jun 7, 1979

POST MOAR WARBOYS

I DEMAND SACRIFICE ON THE FURY ROAD

WE ARE ALL SHINY AND CHROME

YOU A FUCKING HAT
Jun 7, 1979

....AS LAWYERS WOULD DO....

YOU A FUCKING HAT
Jun 7, 1979

Idiot Kicker posted:

I'm leaning on you guys, can't watch the debate, it's like being blindfolded during a tornado and relying on my other senses for survival

I got you fam

it's starting right now

YOU A FUCKING HAT
Jun 7, 1979

lotta stone faced ppl here

YOU A FUCKING HAT
Jun 7, 1979

they said hello to each other but did not shake hands

first Q: woman asking "knowing educators assign these debates to kids, do you think you're modelling to children as a good role model right now"

YOU A FUCKING HAT
Jun 7, 1979

Hillary giving very nice platitudes about positivity and bringing people in and teaching kids on this basis and putting aside divisiveness in the US

YOU A FUCKING HAT
Jun 7, 1979

Hillary talking about what she's done for schools in the past, good segue

YOU A FUCKING HAT
Jun 7, 1979

Donald weirdly softspoken and quiet and agreeing with Hillary, trying to sound like a statesman, this is weird

talking about...iran, terrorists and how we've made them great and terrible?

YOU A FUCKING HAT
Jun 7, 1979

like NINETEEN SNIFFS in three sentences. it is clearly a nervous tic. he's just talking about a bunch of words and stuff he'll fix.

he is way over time.

YOU A FUCKING HAT
Jun 7, 1979

Anderson is loving CALLING HIOM ON THE LOCKER ROOM TALK

and Donald is saying he never said it, or at least never said it like it's assault, just locker room talk

saying ISIS is much worse and who cares what he said

GODDAMN THE SNIFFING

did no one coach him how to breathe while talking?

YOU A FUCKING HAT
Jun 7, 1979

Anderson IS loving HIM OVER and will not let him go

he won't say yes or no on whether he actually did those things

OH WAIT now he says he never did it for real, and going on about borders

HE IS DYING ONSTAGE

YOU A FUCKING HAT
Jun 7, 1979

trump just showed up to a spelling bee and tried to give a history report

this HUMILIATING

Hillary is now addressing the question straight and satying she can't support a person who talks like him

I need a loving beer NOW

YOU A FUCKING HAT
Jun 7, 1979

to be clear Anderson kept asking DID YOU EVER REALLY DO THOSE THINGS

and trump straight up kept talking over him and saying we're gonna close the border, defeat isis, make the country wealthy, MAGA MAGA

YOU A FUCKING HAT
Jun 7, 1979

I can't watch him take anther question

oh god he responded with IT'S JUST WORDS

CLINTONS JUST GOT WORDS AND SHE'S FAILED TO DO ANYTHING USEFUL IN HER POLITICAL CAREER

SNIFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

and a bunch of promises to all the minority groups he can think of

GOD THE SNIFFINF

YOU A FUCKING HAT
Jun 7, 1979

yeah trump just said "so she can say stuff but I can't??" when they cut his response off for time

now he's bringing up bill Clinton and saying he was abusive

nowwww he's mentioning the women in the audience he brought

YOU A FUCKING HAT
Jun 7, 1979

YOU GUY I THINK HE'S A MOUTH BREATHER AND CAN'T HANDLE LONG rear end SPEECHES

PLEASE CALL THIS THREAD SNIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

YOU A FUCKING HAT
Jun 7, 1979

trumpers applauded him even tho rules said not to and mods told them to shut up

now Clinton people are whooping for Clinton

NO MODS NOMASTERS

YOU A FUCKING HAT
Jun 7, 1979

Hillary is not answeting to Bill accusation. prolly knows she doesn't need to cuz nobody gives a poo poo after 30 years.

bringing up past stuff, birtherism, Khan, etc. and says he never apologizes for anything.

trump now says Hillary owes Obama an apology because......something?

YOU A FUCKING HAT
Jun 7, 1979

instead of apologizing and diffusing it, trump says SHE should apoliogize, michelle's not REALLY her friend and berneie sanders lost unfauirly

goddamn I could had BINGO by now

and now he called her the devil

this is like a quiet, soft-spoken version of his rally speeches

Hillary just smirked at "you acid washed your 33000 emails"

YOU A FUCKING HAT
Jun 7, 1979

trump says if he's president he will get a SPECIAL PROSECUTOR to do her over

HILLARY LAUGHS

he keeps saying acid wash

YOU A FUCKING HAT
Jun 7, 1979

"BECAUSE YOU'D BE IN JAIL' Trump says as Hillary says "we're glad someone of his temperament is not in charge"

audience FREAKS

mods are now following up on emails hard

YOU A FUCKING HAT
Jun 7, 1979

rump seems think he will win this poo poo on ZINGERSSSS

Hillary is apologixzing for the email thing again and saying she made big mistakes and regrets them

points out that even after an investigation she was cleared of wrongdoing

YOU A FUCKING HAT
Jun 7, 1979

goddamn trump is warming up to start getting REALLY snappy at her. at least he's not interrupting much, only about like 3 times quietly.

SNIIIIIIFFFFFFFFFFF

YOU A FUCKING HAT
Jun 7, 1979

he's told not talk over her, shut up, KEEPS TALKING over her keeps talking

now he's whining that the moderators are being mean and ganging up on him and saying the emails weren't brought up, they JUST WERE. Christ he's like a baby. "great, it's 1 on 3." WOW.

YOU A FUCKING HAT
Jun 7, 1979

they fumble over who should answer first, Hillary offers, trump says No Hillary i'm a gentleman, gets an OHHHHHH from audience.

WHY DID I NOT START DRINKING AN HOUR AGO. WE HAVE AN HOUR LEFT OF THIS.

now they're on Obamacare. Hillary is pointing out the good that Obamacare that done already, point by point. huh, I disn't actually know women paid more for medical coverage (me, not Hillary)

YOU A FUCKING HAT
Jun 7, 1979

rump says obamacare is garbage, very bad insurance, expensive, expensive for the country, will "never work", we must repeal and replace with something way better. he says we must remove lines between states to remove monopoly. he says single payer will be a distaaster

now he's saying Canada's healthcare is such a disaster that they come HERE for surgery.

YOU A FUCKING HAT
Jun 7, 1979

trump sounds like he almost kind of tried to rehearse or study for this, although he is only sort of hit and miss applying his homework to the questions.

bill Clinton's slam on Obamacare is brought up and Hillary is saying he explained himself, now bringing up the gaps that must be filled and how we have to keep working to make this better

YOU A FUCKING HAT
Jun 7, 1979

trump seems like he keeps WANTING to interrupt, opening his mouth, walking up, but is a bit more trained not to do it this time.

YOU A FUCKING HAT
Jun 7, 1979

ok now trump bringing up Bernie sanders being right

he's asked about how he can force companies to accept preexisting conditions people if he gets rid of Obamacare....trump says he will fix this with lots of competition. Anderson asks if he will have a mandate to make pre exisiting conditions accepted and he said he will explain, but he's not. he's just saying competition is going to fix everything.

YOU A FUCKING HAT
Jun 7, 1979

muslim woman asking how they will help ppl like her being labeled as a threat to the country

trumps answers first, says islamophobia is "a shame" and walks away without looking at her

SNIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

now he's defending the idea that muslims ARE dangerous and it's up to them to....self-report on each other if they see something???

this is a terrible loving answer even for him.

YOU A FUCKING HAT
Jun 7, 1979

Hillary thanks the woman and walks up to her to address her face to face. goddamn she is killing her floor movements, while trump is HORRIBLE, just ignoring the woman and not looking at her.

he claimed Hillary will not say "radical Islamic terrorism." Hillary is connecting on American muslims by name and saying everyone has a place, that's her vision and that's what we want. She does sound farrrrr better and warmer than trump on this answer

but then trump basically said "you can't deny a lot of you are terrorists and you must report on each other" so LOLLLLL

Hillary is saying she wants them to feel included and feel as actual americans who belong here. She will defeat terrorism and form a collation with other nations

"we are not at war with islam, we are at war with terrorists. You and your family are welcome here like anyone else."

YOU A FUCKING HAT
Jun 7, 1979

trump was asked about his statements on shutting down all muslims being let in.

he says Khan was an American hero and if he'd been president, Khan would be alive.

"the muslim man is something that has morphed into extreme vetting."

he's been interrupting by the moderator asked to expain why that is, get spetulant and says "why do you interrupt, why not interrupt her??"

says we have no idea who people are that are coming into this country, calls refugees a Trojan horse, says the gulf state should create safe zones and pay for them because they're not pulling their weight

we know knowing about the values of Syrians and he doesn't like it

YOU A FUCKING HAT
Jun 7, 1979

hillay asked why take the risk to let many more people in

she says firs tshe will definitely vet people but there are women and children (mentions Aleppo photo) and says we NEED to do our part to those people, we're not doing near the same load as other countries and we WILL vet people, but it's important not to ban people based on a religion. we can't do that, we're founded on religious freedom and liberty, how do we do what trump has advocarting without causing stress here. willw e have rellgisous tests for people? how do we implement them?

what trump saiud was erxtrmeely unwise and dangerous, the propaganda on muslim sites recruit fighters with HIS words on their sites to cause strife

she also brings up on tape we have him saying he supported the war

he denies it again

NOW he's complaining she went 25 seconds over her time (mod says she did not) and he wants time, now he's saying refugees can be murederes, drug lords and "very bad people" and I will force them back into their country. they're going to cause crimes like you've never seen, drugs pouring in at a "record clip". he said border patrol endorsed him, Hillary is just gonna let everyone in, she has bad judgment, she's horrible, should not be president.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

YOU A FUCKING HAT
Jun 7, 1979

WikiLeaks speeches leak "is it ok for a president to be two-faced?"

Hillary says "that was something I said about Lincoln after that movie Lincoln. it was a master class about getting congress to approve the 13th amendment. I was making the point it's hard to get congress to do what you wanna do. and yes Lincoln was trying to convince people, he used different arguments for separate people, great display of presidential leadership. let's talk about what's really going on....thje kremlin (putin) are directing the attacks, the hacking on American accounts, to affect the election. WikiLeaks are part of that, we don't even know if it's accurate and then they put it out."

"we've never in our history had a fdoreign powr work so hard to influence the election, they're not doing it to get ME elected, duh. maybe because trump has praised Moscow, asaid he wanted to do business in mscow, I dfunno, but hye let's get him to release his tax returns so we know what kind of biz he's doing over there."

mods say they WILL get to that.'

now trump says Lincoln never lied, that's the big difference between him and YOU *points at her*

• Locked thread