Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who will leave the debate uncobbed?
Hillary Clinton
Donald Trump
Ed Balls
Robert Morrow
View Results

• Locked thread
Jenner
Jun 5, 2011
Lowtax banned me because he thought I was trolling by acting really stupid. I wasn't acting.

What does Nickleback think of Trump? This is important.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jenner
Jun 5, 2011
Lowtax banned me because he thought I was trolling by acting really stupid. I wasn't acting.

The Real Paddy posted:

The moderator does actually seem combative and biased, not that I personally mind

A syrious mistake

They've gone after Clinton when she's gone over time, etc.
They are calling out and challenging Trump more because he is being more belligerent.

The moderators would jump in if she was spouting bullshit, deflecting, and avoiding questions.

Of course he is going to complain about the debate being 3 vs 1 and biased towards Clinton but if he would behave himself and present himself with decorum they would not be calling him out.

Jenner
Jun 5, 2011

Ceiling fan posted:

Hillary should have called out the racists.

She really should have. They really are deplorable and she's not getting their votes so we don't need to pet their hurt feelings.

Jenner
Jun 5, 2011
THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS CLEAN COAL. CLEAN COAL DOES NOT EXIST.

"Please say something nice about each other."
Hillary: "Donald raised good kids which is a reflection of him as a person."
Donald: "Is me being a good dad a compliment? I'm not sure. But Hillary is a badass."

Trump had the better compliment.

Jenner
Jun 5, 2011

StashAugustine posted:

i think trump did a lot better than expected but fuking lol hes still donald trump

Perhaps his gently caress up in the first debate was intentional to drop expectations even more? :tinfoil:

Jenner
Jun 5, 2011
Coal is dead, coal is never coming back. We need to move on.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jenner
Jun 5, 2011

Mayor Dave posted:

HOLY poo poo BINGO

I just want to point out that this lucky bastard actually got a double-bingo because Trump mentions the second amendment later in the debate.

• Locked thread