Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who will leave the debate uncobbed?
Hillary Clinton
Donald Trump
Ed Balls
Robert Morrow
View Results

• Locked thread
Adar
Jul 27, 2001
http://bingo.baloogan.com/game.php?Name=Adar

three of my corners look bad but those second and fourth horizontal lines look really good

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Adar
Jul 27, 2001
If the pussy thing is free I've got a couple of bingos

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Adar
Jul 27, 2001
Trump did much better tonight than last time. Like Clinton during her first debate, he didn't lose a single base vote. He counterpunched effectively and there were times that he was clearly in control.

But his physical manner was a massive drawback. I'm not sure how much it matters to men but I would be shocked if it didn't further turn off women. Arguing with the moderators and with his own veep is also something that can't possibly play well. Democrats have to be unanimously horrified and I very much doubt he gained any votes in the middle.

It would have been a slight Trump win if he was ahead. He's behind eight points going on ten, so not so much.

If Pence drops out we don't remember anything about this in three days. If he doesn't, the takeaway is that Trump won because he stemmed the bleeding and keeps the rest of the party in line another week.

• Locked thread