Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Manifisto

I've restrained myself, I'm not even looking at the original until after I've posted

because if I see how terrible my memory is I might not have the courage to post

e: yikes

ty nesamdoom!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Manifisto

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christina%27s_World

great job too

like everything else in this thread

ty nesamdoom!

Manifisto

Takane posted:

I don't know much art someone give me a title and I'll draw something based on the name

The Persistence of Memory

ty nesamdoom!

Manifisto

*ghosts of dali and duchamp weep tears of joy*

ty nesamdoom!

Manifisto

hahahaha

Manifisto

excellent, i recognized the artist right away but had to look up the specific painting, good memory

did-did you put misty mountaintop's av in there?

Music Theory posted:

e: poo poo i forgot to put in the shadows

also excellent, again the artist popped out right away, not sure if there's a specific painting you were going for though - but yeah the shadows are pretty key

ty nesamdoom!

Manifisto

yep it is a detail from this and if that's you in there you look pretty pleased (as you should because this is a cool and good drawing)

Manifisto

Music Theory posted:

this one (the nostalgia of the infinite)

also forgot to make it a portrait and not a landscape lol

thanks. the style is just so distinctive and he's done a number that are very similar, but I guess the square tower is a giveaway. I was thinking of trying mystery and melancholy of a street but my memory was just too poor.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Manifisto

I hate to belabor a joke but seriously if you don't give this a closer look you're missing out

ty nesamdoom!

• Locked thread