Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
J Corp
Oct 16, 2006

I risked hypothermia and broken limbs and all I got was this shitty avatar and a severe case of shrinkage

Star Man posted:

Again, you just don't interrupt the loving President of the United States, even if they've gone over their time by five minutes.

You can't be serious. Are you serious?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

J Corp
Oct 16, 2006

I risked hypothermia and broken limbs and all I got was this shitty avatar and a severe case of shrinkage

Donkwich posted:

Tbf in the first half of the debate Trump was on the offensive, desperately trying to deflect from the tapes, which may have stalled Clinton for a bit (having to apologize again for the emails etc.)

Trump's debate performance was good enough for the Trump supporters to believe he won the debate, but bad enough for the rest of us to see Trump for the petulant child that he is. This may end up causing the Trump supporters to feel confident enough to sabotage the GOPe who are trying to cling on to their future careers.

Has she ever apologized for destroying the emails? I noticed in the debate she apologized once again for using a private server, but said nothing about destroying evidence.

I suppose I could have missed this in the past, but she always seems to craft her apology to acknowledge her use of a private server but deflect from destroying it afterward.

• Locked thread