Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
wa27
Jan 15, 2007

That woman had a chance to ask the president a question and that's what she went with?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

wa27
Jan 15, 2007

Here we go!

wa27
Jan 15, 2007

I feel sorry for the dozen citizens on stage who won't get their chance to ask a question.

wa27
Jan 15, 2007

makoto20 posted:

If you don't think the "You should be in jail" clip followed by fiery applause is not a perfect sound bite I don't know what to tell you.

So is "i'm a gentleman" *laughter*

wa27
Jan 15, 2007

Lol Clinton walks over to the person who asked the question. Trump just stays by his podium and looks at Clinton while he rambles on about something else.

wa27
Jan 15, 2007

Teehee Ken Bone

wa27
Jan 15, 2007

Becker saved the debate.

wa27
Jan 15, 2007

Chelb posted:

I think what's interesting will be the response of women to the debate. Most of the pundits talking about this are male, and as such I don't think we're seeing a comprehensive female viewpoint on it.

CNN just had a good point that this was up against SNF. That combined with the tape release, I imagine the audience is largely female.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

wa27
Jan 15, 2007

Star Man posted:

Again, you just don't interrupt the loving President of the United States, even if they've gone over their time by five minutes.

Try telling that to Trump when he runs again in 2020 :v:

• Locked thread