Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ImpAtom
May 24, 2007

Steelion posted:

On the one hand I don't think there's anything Trump can do to salvage this.

On the other hand literally nothing else in this campaign season makes a goddamn bit of sense so who knows anymore.

Yeah, logically there is no way Trump can win but admittedly I didn't call "Trump says a lovely thing" to be the thing that makes his campaign explode after the last 1000 times it happened.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ImpAtom
May 24, 2007

I honestly am feeling pretty sick about this debate. Not even just lingering nonsense "Trump will win" worries but even if Trump doesn't win this is going to be horrifying and disgusting, isn't it?

ImpAtom
May 24, 2007

klingon posted:

I'm probably in the minority, but the last debate was boring and I think this one will be too. Trump will go off the rails, like last time, but in the way that is totally par for the course. He has just enough sense to stay his regular interrupting, delusional self. A well timed jab from the audience could set him off. The audience broke decorum once during the last debate before Lester shook his finger. Things have definitely gotten more tense since then.

Donald Trump brought Bill Clinton's accusers to the audience. This poo poo is not going to be boring regardless of what it was.

ImpAtom
May 24, 2007

pumpinglemma posted:

Flicked over to the stream window, noticed chat was open, moved to hide it, and in that instant someone posted a giant swastika. Oh Trump supporters.

To be fair that isn't Trump supporters, it is just Stream Monsters. They may be one and the same but it ins't necessarily true.

ImpAtom
May 24, 2007

Your Computer posted:

Can someone explain to me (a non-American) how Bill Clinton having an affair (or saying something sexist) has anything to do with the current presidential election? The argument of "Trump said something bad, but WHAT ABOUT BILL CLINTON" seems to be pulled out of thin air, since as far as I know Bill Clinton isn't running for president :iiam: Is there more to it other than Bill being Hillary's husband that I'm missing or are American politics that juvenile?

They are going to say Hillary helped cover up rape accusations.

ImpAtom
May 24, 2007

Miss Nomer posted:

One of the talking heads of MSNBC said that tonight Trump was going to go "Full Gondor". What?
(Yes, I know it's a LoTR reference)

http://i.makeagif.com/media/4-28-2015/88guI6.mp4

ImpAtom
May 24, 2007

God, I really feel sick. Please don't let this become a disaster.

ImpAtom
May 24, 2007

What the gently caress is this poo poo

ImpAtom
May 24, 2007

N-n-n-n-not CANADA

ImpAtom
May 24, 2007

Oh poo poo that's a good line.

ImpAtom
May 24, 2007

What the hell is Trump talking about?

ImpAtom
May 24, 2007

So, uh, Trump is aware that Clinton is kind of famous for health care stuff, right?

ImpAtom
May 24, 2007

Internet Kraken posted:

How the gently caress can anyone say Donald is winning this he's coming off like a a toddler with his constant crying about the moderators.

Because that is what some people want.

ImpAtom
May 24, 2007

"He and I haven't spoken."

ImpAtom
May 24, 2007

Is Senator Clinton still there?

ImpAtom
May 24, 2007

I really genuinely can not follow what Trump is saying.

ImpAtom
May 24, 2007

That was a better answer from Trump than Clinton.

ImpAtom
May 24, 2007

It is so genuinely loving scary to me we have a presidential candidate who is unironically discussing jailing his opponent.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ImpAtom
May 24, 2007

Honest question:

Do people think Trump flubbed his attack against Bill Clinton? It seemed like he was expecting it to be more of a thing and then he just kind of dropped it? Did Clinton do the right thing just not rising to his bait there?

• Locked thread