Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lord Hydronium
Sep 25, 2007

Non, je ne regrette rien

It's really obvious that Trump memorized like two talking points per subject, because he can't stop repeating the same phrases over and over.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lord Hydronium
Sep 25, 2007

Non, je ne regrette rien

Oh no, are we running out of nukes? :ohdear:

Lord Hydronium
Sep 25, 2007

Non, je ne regrette rien

God, he can't even finish a sentence before losing track of what topic he's on.

Lord Hydronium
Sep 25, 2007

Non, je ne regrette rien

Raddatz is having none of this poo poo.

Lord Hydronium
Sep 25, 2007

Non, je ne regrette rien

He literally used the words "check out sex tape". :rolleyes:

Lord Hydronium
Sep 25, 2007

Non, je ne regrette rien

What the gently caress is this response.

Lord Hydronium
Sep 25, 2007

Non, je ne regrette rien

Fact check: West Virginia is not a great place.

Lord Hydronium
Sep 25, 2007

Non, je ne regrette rien

That was some pretty good improv on Hillary's part.

Lord Hydronium
Sep 25, 2007

Non, je ne regrette rien

Oh hey, Trump managed to answer one question well.

Lord Hydronium
Sep 25, 2007

Non, je ne regrette rien

So I missed the first twenty minutes, was Trump's response to Pussygate worth watching?

Lord Hydronium
Sep 25, 2007

Non, je ne regrette rien

disjoe posted:

People Trump won with:
his core supporters

People Trump lost with:
everyone else, including Republican politicians
Yeah, I can't picture who this would sway to Trump who wasn't already supporting him.

Lord Hydronium
Sep 25, 2007

Non, je ne regrette rien

MODERATOR: Mr. Trump, how would you do the thing?

TRUMP: I'd do the thing so well, I'd do it better than anyone else. Hillary is bad. Benghazi.

Lord Hydronium
Sep 25, 2007

Non, je ne regrette rien

Your Dunkle Sans posted:

I want this entire election to be made into a 2-hour movie with high production values summarizing all the highlights through stylized, dramatic cinematography; like with Trump announcing his run for the GOP nomination, Jeb Bush's "please clap" moment, and his thrashing by Trump at the debates, etc but with a lot of flashy made-up bullshit added in like a secret deal between Chris Christie and the Jersey mob to put a hit on Trump before he becomes too powerful.

It'd be great and it'd sell millions. I'll be awaiting my royalty check, Hollywood.
So basically an Oliver Stone movie about the election?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lord Hydronium
Sep 25, 2007

Non, je ne regrette rien

I like how Clinton is so far ahead that we have to make up entire demographics of hypothetical voters to properly Arzy.

• Locked thread