Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

Bossie Lott posted:

-The stress and pressure of the past two weeks, combined with his totally poo poo temperament, leads to Trump just straight up calling her a oval office. Live. In front of millions of people.
Stroke that incapacitates him. His cronies insist that he intends to finish the race and win via interpretation of his angry facial expressions.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

I'm hoping Hillary refuses to shake him tiny hand since he's been caught admitting to sexual assault since the last debate.

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

Antti posted:

The Trump kids look shook as gently caress. Chelsea's smiling.
Hey Ivanks, call me later bitch!

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

Fojar38 posted:

Low Energy :sad:
Tiny hands, Low T.

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

WampaLord posted:

Oh boy, r/thedonald is going nuts now
I hope one of those unhinged lunatics doesn't shoot up a school after this.

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

I couldn't have done the last one.

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

That last one was actually a pretty decent answer that you would have gotten out of Reagan. Except for the bit where he questions if it really was a compliment. Also his kids are scum and I'd have had to lie about it.

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

I'm Kelly-Anne Conway and I can't answer a question.

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

Rudy please shut up, or make it worse, whatever.

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

Quorum posted:

Pointing out the Kremlin's sloppy attempts to influence US electoral politics isn't red-baiting because modern Russia is not a communist regime you hack.
Also they are trying to force their agenda here and in Europe so who gives a poo poo. This isn't a witch hunt, they've been caught doing it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

Matthews told Maddow that Rudy has become a lot more unhinged than he used to be.

• Locked thread