Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
CommissarMega
Nov 18, 2008

THUNDERDOME LOSER
When I told my boss I'd like leave for Monday (which is when the debates would be held my time) and told him why, he gave the whole friggin' office the day off :allears: I mean, we are a small company of 4 people including the boss, but that's still half the workforce gone :v:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CommissarMega
Nov 18, 2008

THUNDERDOME LOSER
I forgot to mention he was planning to take leave too, hence the 'half the workforce gone' comment :v:

CommissarMega
Nov 18, 2008

THUNDERDOME LOSER

Yardbomb posted:

I'd be okay with trump pulling a Budd Dwyer and making the thread name even more appropriate to be totally honest.

I hope not; the last thing Trumpists need is a martyr.

CommissarMega
Nov 18, 2008

THUNDERDOME LOSER
At first I thought Hilary dropped the ball with her Russia answer, but now she's got Trump talking about his non-payment of taxes. NOICE :allears:

CommissarMega
Nov 18, 2008

THUNDERDOME LOSER

SourKraut posted:

For the majority of Americans, he's probably winning the debate at this point...

Really? How?

CommissarMega
Nov 18, 2008

THUNDERDOME LOSER

Literally loling out loud right now :allears:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CommissarMega
Nov 18, 2008

THUNDERDOME LOSER

resurgam40 posted:

sadly, yeah; him dropping out at this stage would be front page news, but there's not been a peep. Closest thing is Drumpf admitting he hasn't actually talked to his running mate about most things.

God, that was awful all around. Drumpf didn't win, but I look forward to everyone saying he did because he didn't literally slap Hillary.

Yeah, while he did really well on the last question and didn't melt down, those are two very low bars for a presidential candidate to take. His answers early on, especially about Muslims and foreign affairs should be enough to sink a candidate in a sane election. Thing is, this isn't exactly a sane situation.

• Locked thread