Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Nuclearmonkee
Jun 10, 2009

I came in here to get some more R implosion insanity smack for my fix and it's a god drat Bernie/Hillary slap fight. Christ.

LeoMarr posted:

Trump kept smooth, Hillary was literally shaking at times, especially at the 4 women she ridiculed including the 12 year old. HIllary was visibly destroyed by his viciousness yet calmness. Hillary was shown to be very short in this debate compared to Trump aswell, which is a high point in American political choices. Presidents are supposed to be tall unfortunately for hitlery.

Thank you I was going into withdrawal.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread