Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Spiffster
Oct 7, 2009

I'm good... I Haven't slept for a solid 83 hours, but yeah... I'm good...

Lipstick Apathy
Trump will no longer Shake Clintons hand... HAND... He will respond by saying "that's how bill does it to others right?" Followed by air horns out the wazoo. Trump will be crowned president for life on the spot.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spiffster
Oct 7, 2009

Lipstick Apathy

Pierson posted:

In the end it was insulting white women that was the final straw. Because of course it was.

Good luck US pals.

That tape did wonders but only white people vote GOP so it's to be expected. We went from :derp: to :woop: for the majority of us but I'm currently at :ohdear: because tonight is the biggest drat wildcard... Gotta wait and see what happens...

Spiffster
Oct 7, 2009

Lipstick Apathy
It's not that I think trump will win I worry that he may do something really insane. A cornered rat goes for the neck and I worry that with the Vitrol I've seen from his followers they may truly try to attack her or supporters for the sake of their country.

Spiffster
Oct 7, 2009

Lipstick Apathy

Axel Serenity posted:

Legit upset I will miss the first bit. Hopefully I get out of work just a few minutes after it starts. Anyone know if NPR radio stations will be broadcasting it so i can listen on the drive home?

They have been advertising it but it depends on your station.

Spiffster
Oct 7, 2009

Lipstick Apathy

Crain posted:

Who thinks that Trump doesn't go for the handshake?

Or at the least is visibly standoffish/hostile toward Clinton at the very start?

50/50 and if he doesn't shake we know we are in for a special night

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spiffster
Oct 7, 2009

Lipstick Apathy

tyblazitar posted:

What network is the IRC on? I need the maximum possible amount of real time goon commentary.

#poligoon if memory serves

• Locked thread