Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Stereotype
Apr 24, 2010

College Slice

cant cook creole bream posted:

I love how absurd the idea is that Trump suddenly says something like this and that Clintons reaction would be cold sweat and perplexed stammering.
That line of attack has been going on for literal decades. She probably played out every single version and has a perfected answer for all of them,

They don't watch us like we watch them. They probably think most liberals haven't heard of it, otherwise why would they be liberal?!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stereotype
Apr 24, 2010

College Slice
Oh my god I hate this crowd.

Stereotype
Apr 24, 2010

College Slice
"WHY WERENT YOU A DICTATOR AS SENATOR?????"

*idiot crowd agrees and cheers*

Stereotype
Apr 24, 2010

College Slice
Mr Trump you need to stop taking for like three seconds

Stereotype
Apr 24, 2010

College Slice
I hope the questions end with making GBS threads on Trump because if I see on the news "Trump saves campaign at debate" after his angry incoherent rants in this I'm gonna lose it

Stereotype
Apr 24, 2010

College Slice
COAL FOREVER

Stereotype
Apr 24, 2010

College Slice

Alien Arcana posted:

Is Trump actually trying to say we should pay off our national debt by selling off our own fossil fuels? He wants us to adopt the Saudi economic model?

yeah basically he wants the US to be a third world nation that is caught in the resource curse

Stereotype
Apr 24, 2010

College Slice
yay I like this question

Stereotype
Apr 24, 2010

College Slice
That was a great answer. "I respect him as a father." It is really humanizing and honest and nice.

Stereotype
Apr 24, 2010

College Slice
Trump won because now no one will talk about his leaked tapes anymore.

Stereotype
Apr 24, 2010

College Slice

TheBigAristotle posted:

Trump nuked his VP from orbit

Yeah this was the best part. "Oh Pence said that? Well I don't talk to him or agree with him at all :smug:"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stereotype
Apr 24, 2010

College Slice
Republicans are gonna think that Trump won because they are stupid people who have bad opinions but it is still disheartening :(

• Locked thread