Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mantis42
Jul 26, 2010

Oh wow, I didn't realize until this thread that the townhall debate was in my state. Other side of it, but still.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mantis42
Jul 26, 2010

God he just wants this election to be over. Just mercy stump him Hillary. Just let this be over.

Mantis42
Jul 26, 2010

Oh god its happening

Mantis42
Jul 26, 2010

oh god he's thinking of grabbing it

he gonna grab it

Mantis42
Jul 26, 2010

Deadulus posted:

Just tuned in. How bad has it been so far?

He brought up Wikileaks, Bill's victims, attacked Anderson Cooper and said he was going to send Hillary to prison.

Also he grabbed her pussy.

Mantis42
Jul 26, 2010

Goddamnit this actually is that stupid South Park episiode that just aired. He's trying to give it to her and she keeps saying the canned poo poo. loving christ

Mantis42
Jul 26, 2010

WampaLord posted:

No it's not you goddamned moron.

Against any other opponent her performance would be considered bad.

Mantis42
Jul 26, 2010

makoto20 posted:

He is winning. Tomorrow the news will be full of his sound bites.

I honestly have no loving clue how this will be taken.

Mantis42
Jul 26, 2010

Internet Kraken posted:

How the gently caress can anyone say Donald is winning this he's coming off like a a toddler with his constant crying about the moderators.

His "sound bites" are the same poo poo he's been saying this entire campaign.

This isn't a rational election and America is a sick country

Mantis42
Jul 26, 2010

Uh holy poo poo: Twitter is saying Pence is leaving the ticket.

Mantis42
Jul 26, 2010

https://twitter.com/funder/status/785131078268948480

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mantis42
Jul 26, 2010

He complimented her stamina.

• Locked thread