Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
computer parts
Nov 18, 2010

PLEASE CLAP
Hoping for a "Take ISIS's gas" line

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

computer parts
Nov 18, 2010

PLEASE CLAP
lol at Trump

computer parts
Nov 18, 2010

PLEASE CLAP

zxqv8 posted:

It is possible to find the change acceptable without believing that it's sincere.

I mean, by definition no because you think she's going to change on a whim.

computer parts
Nov 18, 2010

PLEASE CLAP

Julias posted:

What up, fellow Vermonters :hfive:

I pretty much agree with everything you say Potato Salad. If I lived in a solidly blue or red state at the moment I would vote third party, no questions asked, simply because Hillary is a poo poo candidate and embodies the worst traits of the current Democratic establushment. However, I currently live in Pennsylvania, so it kind of is important to fight for this, and I will probably, begrudgingly vote for her, even though my single vote doesn't matter; if enough people think like me and vote that way, it can have a significant impact on the polls, for sure.

The third party candidates (that are likely on your ballot) aren't any better though.

computer parts
Nov 18, 2010

PLEASE CLAP

Chilichimp posted:

Debbie Wasserman-Schultz resigned out of the shame of running an untarnished party primary.

Person who was leaving in a week falls on sword to shut up idiots.

computer parts
Nov 18, 2010

PLEASE CLAP

Chilichimp posted:

The state of New York doesn't control Democrat party primary elections. The party does.

The Democrat party doesn't exist.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

computer parts
Nov 18, 2010

PLEASE CLAP

Call Me Charlie posted:

You're honestly delusional. The party that just primaried out Alan Grayson for Patrick Murphy and chose Hillary Clinton to be the third term of Obama hasn't shifted left. There's no chance of single-payer. Remember that Obama pulled public option off the table in July 2009 for $155 billion in payment reductions over ten years from hospitals and lied about it for months afterwards.

Third way democrats will never ever pass universal health care. Doesn't matter how many of them are in office. Their corporate owners won't allow it.

So are you still voting for Trump just because he's "something different" or did the sexual assault finally turn you off?

• Locked thread