Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Donkwich
Feb 28, 2011

Grimey Drawer
The only undecideds left in the US

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Donkwich
Feb 28, 2011

Grimey Drawer

SamuraiFoochs posted:

No handshake? :stare:

would you touch trump's hands

Donkwich
Feb 28, 2011

Grimey Drawer
police man was shot two

Donkwich
Feb 28, 2011

Grimey Drawer
I want to grab isis by the pussy y'all

Donkwich
Feb 28, 2011

Grimey Drawer
:words:

Donkwich
Feb 28, 2011

Grimey Drawer
Stop whiteknighting Bernie you gently caress

Donkwich
Feb 28, 2011

Grimey Drawer

Secks posted:

I'm getting legitimately nervous when he stands behind her.

dont worry, trump prefers to approach from the front

Donkwich
Feb 28, 2011

Grimey Drawer
Um Sanders wants a single payer system donald

Donkwich
Feb 28, 2011

Grimey Drawer
its because of *points at Hillary* barack obama

Donkwich
Feb 28, 2011

Grimey Drawer
is it a 400 lb hacker donald

Donkwich
Feb 28, 2011

Grimey Drawer
talk about your endorsements more trump

Donkwich
Feb 28, 2011

Grimey Drawer
does that guy have peyton forehead on his neck

Donkwich
Feb 28, 2011

Grimey Drawer
We have a divided nation thanks to me

Donkwich
Feb 28, 2011

Grimey Drawer

Mokinokaro posted:

Hell, had I been American and therefore given the choice I would've voted for Kasich. He's the exact kind of Republican the U.S. needs instead of the far right and alt-right whackjobs.

are you a woman by any chance

Donkwich
Feb 28, 2011

Grimey Drawer

Alien Arcana posted:

Is Trump actually trying to say we should pay off our national debt by selling off our own fossil fuels? He wants us to adopt the Saudi economic model?

conservatives love petrostates

Donkwich
Feb 28, 2011

Grimey Drawer
Well that was a ball of poo poo.

At least when they recap this they're going to show Trump's babby interruptions a lot

Donkwich
Feb 28, 2011

Grimey Drawer

consent
destruct

Donkwich
Feb 28, 2011

Grimey Drawer

sweet thursday posted:

We, as a human species, deserve the outcome. Whatever it may be. That makes me feel better.

As a Canadian.

How's your apparently horrible medical system working out for you

Donkwich
Feb 28, 2011

Grimey Drawer
That's all true, but she has also admitted to being a moderate and prefers to govern "from the center-left to the center-right". But she's as progressive as our political system allows and I don't feel bad in voting for her. Unfortunately if the House and Senate don't flip it doesn't matter much anyway.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Donkwich
Feb 28, 2011

Grimey Drawer
Tbf in the first half of the debate Trump was on the offensive, desperately trying to deflect from the tapes, which may have stalled Clinton for a bit (having to apologize again for the emails etc.)

Trump's debate performance was good enough for the Trump supporters to believe he won the debate, but bad enough for the rest of us to see Trump for the petulant child that he is. This may end up causing the Trump supporters to feel confident enough to sabotage the GOPe who are trying to cling on to their future careers.

• Locked thread