Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pakled
Aug 6, 2011

WE ARE SMART

tyblazitar posted:

I asked for the network, not the channel.

synIRC
That's where pretty much every Goon IRC channel is at.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pakled
Aug 6, 2011

WE ARE SMART
That debate went pretty much like I originally expected the first debate to. Hillary demonstrated her substantive policy knowledge, Trump spoke in word salads when he strayed away from his zingers, and the media's going to declare Trump the winner because Hillary didn't absolutely destroy him like was expected. Overall, I think it was a wash. Trump needed to dominate that debate to salvage his campaign, and he did not. This might pull him out of freefall, but I don't think it's going to stop the damage pussygate's already done.

Pakled
Aug 6, 2011

WE ARE SMART
"How are you going to fight Islamophobia?"
Trump: "Let me talk about why Islam is such a problem..."

"What are you going to do to address America's energy needs while reducing our reliance on fossil fuels?"
Trump: "We need more coal."

Pakled
Aug 6, 2011

WE ARE SMART

Coheed and Camembert posted:

"How do you respond to the humanitarian crisis in Aleppo?"
"Aleppo is already lost, death and destruction has rained down upon the middle east. gently caress 'em"

He completely cratered when it came to foreign policy.

Yeah I liked how his response to Aleppo was "we'll create another Aleppo, in Mosul."

Pakled
Aug 6, 2011

WE ARE SMART

Call Me Charlie posted:

The party that just primaried out Alan Grayson for Patrick Murphy and chose Hillary Clinton to be the third term of Obama hasn't shifted left.

Alan Grayson got primaried out because he beat his wife, not because he was too liberal.

• Locked thread