Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SocketWrench
Jul 8, 2012

by Fritz the Horse
:byodood: "LIBERAL BIAS!"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SocketWrench
Jul 8, 2012

by Fritz the Horse
Sexual assault is locker room talk, now look at all this other bullshit i'ma deflect to

SocketWrench
Jul 8, 2012

by Fritz the Horse
Trump's pilot

"poo poo GUYS, WE'RE HIT! WE'RE GOING DOWN, WE'RE GOING DOWN!"

SocketWrench
Jul 8, 2012

by Fritz the Horse
Shut the gently caress up donald

SocketWrench
Jul 8, 2012

by Fritz the Horse
It's very bad, and I won't say why, and we need to replace it with something, but I won't say what, because it's so bad, but i won't say why

SocketWrench
Jul 8, 2012

by Fritz the Horse
I dunno about Hillary, but Donald stalking behind her makes me as uncomfortable as gently caress

SocketWrench
Jul 8, 2012

by Fritz the Horse
Holy poo poo Donald, "Let me insult your religion to your face and say nothing in the long run"

SocketWrench
Jul 8, 2012

by Fritz the Horse
Nope, you're wrong

"We have tape"

Nope, not debunked, not debunked

"Ok trump, shutup"

But she talked 25 second over her time

Jesus christ, how the gently caress can anyone endorse this gently caress

SocketWrench
Jul 8, 2012

by Fritz the Horse
Here goes another Trump "I am so great, I am so awesome, I am the best" rant

SocketWrench
Jul 8, 2012

by Fritz the Horse
JYNA

Well, i'm going to lower them but not say how. But she's gonna rise them, juge, raise them, I won't say how

SocketWrench
Jul 8, 2012

by Fritz the Horse
"She doesn't do anything about it, why doesn't she do anything about it"

Oh, i dunno donald, because there's a few hundred other people she needs to get to vote her opinion.

Oh gently caress, here we go, ISIS MOTHERFUCKER!

SocketWrench
Jul 8, 2012

by Fritz the Horse
Trump, stop whining

SocketWrench
Jul 8, 2012

by Fritz the Horse
Everything's been a disaster

Yeah, excpet for everything that wasn't and you can't grasp the bottom line because you get your info from Drudge....

SocketWrench
Jul 8, 2012

by Fritz the Horse
Oh man, people already saying he was good because he turned around his trainwreck...what the gently caress. Just accept your crash and burn like a man

SocketWrench
Jul 8, 2012

by Fritz the Horse

BGrifter posted:

Oh he's still a crazy rear end in a top hat and an all around repugnant human being. But tonight should have been much worse for him. Hillary was a little bit flat, and Trump did a reasonable approximation of calm/in control for enough stretches of the debate to call it a win.

What debate were you watching? Trump came unhinged multiple times for most of the debate including his outbursts while the mods tried to shut him up and his more than eager responses talking over the moderators while going really way off points. And man, can he whine

SocketWrench
Jul 8, 2012

by Fritz the Horse

ImpAtom posted:

Honest question:

Do people think Trump flubbed his attack against Bill Clinton? It seemed like he was expecting it to be more of a thing and then he just kind of dropped it? Did Clinton do the right thing just not rising to his bait there?

I think it was basically the same problem he had with everything else. He was busy trying to say things but not go into any depth, just stumble around keywords.
Bill's sexual life, emails, benghazi, tax reforms, pussy tape....he just wants to blurt out words that acknowledge it, but then fails with anything more detailed. Take his taxes for example, he just stumbles around bragging about how his tax plan is going to lower taxes, but doesn't touch on how or why, just that "it's a great plan, the best plan"

SocketWrench
Jul 8, 2012

by Fritz the Horse

WHOOPS posted:

Clinton interrupted, like, once and acknowledged it immediately and apologized. Who the gently caress would consider that "interrupting more"?

People that think being calm means pacing the stage looking like a creep, interrupting the other candidate and mods and rambling/ranting about unrelated bullshit

Who What Now posted:

Hello, Bizzaro

As opposed to Trump, who never once got rebuked by the moderators for going over time or for interrupting :jerkbag:

While repeatedly bitching he was being rebuked by the mods

SocketWrench fucked around with this message at 05:40 on Oct 10, 2016

SocketWrench
Jul 8, 2012

by Fritz the Horse

zxqv8 posted:

I just want to stress that I don't want Trump to win and wouldn't really be happy with the outcome, just not absolutely crushed.

This is because I really think that if he did win, very little of the campaign bluster would survive actually doing the job and he'd probably slink through another unremarkable four years of the status-quo while the rest of the government does the real work.

That's not my main concern when it comes to Trump. The man is gonna have to deal with foreign dignitaries and actual political issues, and I'd much prefer my representative to the world wasn't screeching conspiracy theories and groping England's queen while having a "locker room banter" with some prime minister and threatening to bomb/nuke whoever is on his list at the moment

Case in point, Trump isn't sorry about his actions and hasn't learned a goddamned thing yet. He's a child that's been made to say he's sorry and repeats the offence again later because he doesn't care....."rich people can do anything"

SocketWrench fucked around with this message at 08:34 on Oct 10, 2016

SocketWrench
Jul 8, 2012

by Fritz the Horse

NewForumSoftware posted:

It's really hard to believe this when we had a blue congress, senate, and presidency and got Obamacare.

The idea that all democrats are actually progressives and are just in some sort of 10th dimensional chess with the GOP seems kind of absurd on its face.

Why is it so bad to admit that the Democratic party is a centrist party(not saying it always has been or always will be, but it is now). The party itself actively fought against having a progressive nominated for the presidency.

I tend to agree with you that we're not going to get progressive policy until the legislature is progressive, but I don't think "blue" has anything to do with it.

I'm more or less an "undecided voter" in the sense that there is no way in hell I am voting for Trump but I might be able to stomach voting for Hillary if she could stop talking about escalating world conflicts, increasing data collection, or blaming Russia for anything bad that happens to her campaign.

Well, you have to remember the mantra at the time. Dems wanted to "cross the aisle" and "work with reps" while Republicans just wanted to block, bully, and destroy everything because democrats were pushing it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SocketWrench
Jul 8, 2012

by Fritz the Horse
^ Go watch some web groups go interview Trump supporters who honestly believe Obama was president during 9/11 and don't recall a Bush in there anywhere. People are loving crazy

Yoshifan823 posted:

I wish that, just one time, when Donald Trump brings up the fact that jobs decreased during Hillary's time as senator was probably due to the fact that when she left in January 2009 there was a gigantic loving recession going on. Like, I bet everyone who left office in 2008 probably saw jobs and other related things decrease a shitload, because of the gigantic loving recession.

Well, that's how this campaign is being run. Bullshit, hate, lies, sexism and racism. It's everything the GOP has been building for decades and now they've got this wealthy crazy guy who was one of those outlying people they fed all this poo poo to that they have no real control over break his way in and become the representative of everything they'd been sowing. The GOP is basically suffering under the very thing it created.

SocketWrench fucked around with this message at 09:18 on Oct 11, 2016

• Locked thread