Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

Trump kept calm and hammered into Hillary on a range of topics. Of course saying we should support Iran Russia and Assad isn't exactly the best way to becom the leader of the free world. So this is a setup for the 2020 showdown when the parties are at their zenith of breakaways.

Hillary wants a No fly Zone and Safe zones. Russia said they would destroy any US Airforce elements that carpet bomb SyAAF airfields, so this is a bad thing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

Hillary had to be yelled to silence multiple times during the debate. She showed her lack of media jibe in this one.

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

Trump kept smooth, Hillary was literally shaking at times, especially at the 4 women she ridiculed including the 12 year old. HIllary was visibly destroyed by his viciousness yet calmness. Hillary was shown to be very short in this debate compared to Trump aswell, which is a high point in American political choices. Presidents are supposed to be tall unfortunately for hitlery.

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

J Corp posted:

Has she ever apologized for destroying the emails? I noticed in the debate she apologized once again for using a private server, but said nothing about destroying evidence.

I suppose I could have missed this in the past, but she always seems to craft her apology to acknowledge her use of a private server but deflect from destroying it afterward.

She denied that it had happened actually. Then was attacked by the crowd.

• Locked thread