Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
klingon
Oct 8, 2016
I'm hoping Trump whips out some Bill C. golf course quotes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

klingon
Oct 8, 2016
I'm probably in the minority, but the last debate was boring and I think this one will be too. Trump will go off the rails, like last time, but in the way that is totally par for the course. He has just enough sense to stay his regular interrupting, delusional self. A well timed jab from the audience could set him off. The audience broke decorum once during the last debate before Lester shook his finger. Things have definitely gotten more tense since then.

klingon
Oct 8, 2016
I'm just getting into this debate and then some nerd asks a question about healthcare.

klingon fucked around with this message at 02:33 on Oct 10, 2016

klingon
Oct 8, 2016
Hall Monitor Anderson saves the day again.

klingon
Oct 8, 2016
Ah, the classic "disagree with your VP on a major foreign policy issue 30 days before election" tactic.

klingon
Oct 8, 2016

Munkeymon posted:

WTF is with all these disposable cameras?

People probably aren't allowed to have their phones on the floor.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

klingon
Oct 8, 2016

Krunge posted:

Who is this?

Mike Rowe?

• Locked thread