Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Miss Nomer
May 7, 2007
Saving the world in a thong

Alpha Kenny Juan posted:

I kind of figured it out while watching SNAFU with that one fujoshi, but this just confirmed it with great detail.

e: Although I never heard of versatile in this context. Has that always been a thing?

I've heard people call themselves "vers" on a few occasions.
Just watched the last episode, Senpai is the best boy. Next episode, if it follows like the manga did it will make you like Nana.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Miss Nomer
May 7, 2007

a kitten posted:

The dance is starting!

yay!

What a good brother :3:

Senpai for best boy; Nana for best brother :3:

Miss Nomer
May 7, 2007

socialsecurity posted:

History dude is just so much better then the other 3 I don't understand how there is a contest.

He doesn't think of Seranuma as anything but a friend. If I remember right, it wasn't until his brother forced the issue, that Senpai developed (realized?) a crush on her. I love that he's winning and not even playing.

The author, Junko, is a BL manga writer/artist and I wonder if any of the guys will be getting together or if the end will be played straight.

Miss Nomer
May 7, 2007
I just read the latest issue of Kiss Him, Not Me: Senpai was too good for this sinful Earth :(

Miss Nomer
May 7, 2007

CryingAthena posted:

This wouldn't be the stream where Kuvo's Anime Nite crew declared this show awful and harmful to girls/women, would it?

How is this show harmful to girls/women?
The MC knows what she wants (to watch hot dudes make out) and lets her freak flag high proudly even when society tells her to keep mum about that side of her.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Miss Nomer
May 7, 2007

Alpha Kenny Juan posted:

Oh no, two months until the next chapter.

I'm not sure if I can survive a monthly updating series. :ohdear:

The latest chapter came out today... MC has realized that she's come to a decision: she likes and has chosen senpai. Luckily for him, he also woke up this chapter and she confessed that to him. I wonder where the manga is going to go from here.

• Locked thread