Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
littleorv
Jan 29, 2011

Kiss, Him, Not Me is about a very filthy fujoshi, Kae Serinuma, who really wants hot dudes to kiss each other, which I’m sure more than a few of us here can agree with. After her favourite anime character gets killed off she gets very depressed and doesn’t eat for a week. She is now thin and hot and all the hot guys she fantasized want to go out with her. However she has no interest in them and would much rather they date each other. The first episode sets the show up as a pretty standard reverse harem aside from the girl’s naughty fantasies which are pretty hilarious. This is airing on Crunchyroll so check it out.

Kae Serinuma

Lost a bunch of weight and is now hot.
Really wants dudes to kiss each other.
Fujo levels are extremely high.

The Guys that are Interested in her

Standard shoujo characters.
All pretty lame except for glasses wearing senpai in the picture there who was kind to her before she lost weight.
From left to right: Asuma Matsumi, Nozomu Nanashima, Yusuke Igarashi, Hayato Shinomiya

There is also a girl in the promotional materials who didn’t show up in the first episode. She is voiced by Miyuki Sawashiro so she is probably really good.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

littleorv
Jan 29, 2011

a kitten posted:

:same:

This show makes me laugh like an idiot.

I appreciate your services

littleorv
Jan 29, 2011

AfroSquirrel posted:

Mutsumi is the best boy and Shinomiya is the best girl.

You were right

littleorv
Jan 29, 2011

Cake Attack posted:

I mean most (all? i think that might be the literal definition) otome games are dating sims so the winner is whoever you want

Glad to know that I'm the winner

littleorv
Jan 29, 2011

smokyprogg posted:

I watched the first episode purely based on the crazy description in the OP, having never watched any BL anime before.

This is a good rear end show. Senpai, best guy.

I'm glad my extremely :effort: OP got someone to watch the show

littleorv
Jan 29, 2011

ahaha that's awesome

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

littleorv
Jan 29, 2011

Oh man the first half of the most recent episode was absolutely incredible. Seeing senpai's brother break everyone was hilarious. Second half was still good but I couldn't really get into the silly card game.

• Locked thread