Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
posting smiling
the drooling in your sleep mEGATHREAD

don't have time to fill this out right now so im just gonna leave the outline here, but feel free to start posting

• pros/cons
  • likes/dislikes
  • technique/form
  • celebs
  • other/misc

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MrWillsauce

I've done it. It's pretty good.

posting smiling
yeah i know did you want to uh, add anything useful to the disccsusion?

MrWillsauce

not really

social vegan

I roll over into it on purpose but pretend I'm asleep

Bhauk
maybe... once, but that... was a long time ago...

Ahundredbux

The right to bear arms
I sometimes drool in my hair it is kinda gross

Macnult

if you drool in your sleep you're always on the cool side of the pillow

Gatekeeper

He was warrior and mystic, ogre and saint, the fox and the innocent, chivalrous, ruthless, less than a god, more than a man.
i eat oreos before bed sometimes but it makes my drool black and now my pillowcase looks like a dalmatian

Manifisto

to those who have read the banned kama sutra sequel illustrating sleep drool positions - what's your favorite? I'm a #54 man myself

ty nesamdoom!

social vegan

Manifisto posted:

to those who have read the banned kama sutra sequel illustrating sleep drool positions - what's your favorite? I'm a #54 man myself

doggystyle

Ahundredbux

The right to bear arms

*violently shakes head in sleep spreading drool everywhere*

Gatekeeper

He was warrior and mystic, ogre and saint, the fox and the innocent, chivalrous, ruthless, less than a god, more than a man.
*my lil paws flopping as i make drooly squeaks*

gf: "aww look he's dreaming"

social vegan

it's like an episode of spider American gladiators every night

ghost emoji

oooOooOOOooh

Manifisto posted:

The Weeping Willow

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:
The contents of this post and any attachments are intended solely for the addressee(s) and may contain confidential and/or privileged information and may be legally protected from disclosure. The information is intended to be for the use of the individual or entity designated above. If you are not the intended recipient of this post, please notify the sender immediately, and delete the post and any attachments. Any disclosure, reproduction, distribution or other use of this post or any attachments by an individual or entity other than the intended recipient is prohibited.

Piso Mojado

pros: it's like wetting the bed but your pajamas are still clean

Ahundredbux

The right to bear arms
cons: if you've got a lot of saliva you could drown

Renegret

THANK YOU FOR CALLING HELP DOG, INC.

YOUR POSITION IN THE QUEUE IS *pbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbt*

Cat Army Sworn Enemy
I don't like the little stains it leaves on my pillows

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
not sure how it keeps happening but all my drool seems to collect around my torso, i've found that wearing a diaper seems to effectively capture it all

Renegret

THANK YOU FOR CALLING HELP DOG, INC.

YOUR POSITION IN THE QUEUE IS *pbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbt*

Cat Army Sworn Enemy

Luvcow posted:

not sure how it keeps happening but all my drool seems to collect around my torso, i've found that wearing a diaper seems to effectively capture it all

weird

when I wear a diaper I seem to produce more of it

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Is it ok to post about drooling in other people's sleep? Asking for a mortal enemy...

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

Renegret posted:

weird

when I wear a diaper I seem to produce more of it

for more traditional sleep droolers the diaper can be worn on the head

pros: the diaper effectively absorbs drool and provides an extra layer of cushioning for the head and at times can be used in lieu of an actual pillow

cons: if positioned incorrectly the diaper can hamper proper breathing, also the sound of the diaper when you turn your head or adjust your sleeping position can sometimes wake you up

Manifisto

learning to practice lucid drooling - bacanator involved

ty nesamdoom!

Wendigee

I've got pretty lovely sinuses. I actually was born with only the right one and they drilled out a left one from solid bone when I was ohhhhh 26?

This makes it hard to breath threw my nose while I sleep so I tend to sleep on my stomach so I don't snore.

Maybe 5 times a year my nose will get all clogged and I'll mouth breathe while drooling into my sheet. (Not like all night, I'll usually wake up a couple hours early because my arm is cold and my elbow is covered in goo :) )

It's a problem but washing machines are awesome. Always use a mattress topper kids.

i am he

yes i drool. i leave my mouth open all night for bugs and small reptiles. my wife plays my teeth like a xylophone and i wake up every morning wishing i had gills.

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
it's very nice that you offer your mouth as a hostel for wayward bugs and small reptiles while you sleep, little guys need every bit of help they can get

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
i do my best to keep a little swig of hard liquor in my mouth when i go to sleep so that the bugs who congregate there can have that authentic star wars cantina experience. there's a little jumping spider who works nights on my upper lip as a bouncer

social vegan

I'm practically a pitcher plant but I smell worse

Manifisto

i am he posted:

yes i drool. i leave my mouth open all night for bugs and small reptiles. my wife plays my teeth like a xylophone and i wake up every morning wishing i had gills.

Luvcow posted:

i do my best to keep a little swig of hard liquor in my mouth when i go to sleep so that the bugs who congregate there can have that authentic star wars cantina experience. there's a little jumping spider who works nights on my upper lip as a bouncer

ty nesamdoom!

misty mountaintop

by Hand Knit

i am he posted:

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

misty mountaintop

by Hand Knit
This is embarrassing, but I keep a bottle of lube in my purse and when he's not looking, I squirt a dollop on my pillow so he doesn't think i haven't been drooling.

----------------

klingon
pro: rolling over and getting a big whiff of my half-dried spit puddle. helps me wake up

Slush Garbo

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK

Splatmaster posted:

Is it ok to post about drooling in other people's sleep? Asking for a mortal enemy...

i am he posted:

Gatekeeper

Protip: skip your nightly teethbrush before sleep and find a small puddle flavored of your nighttime meal for a small midnite/mornin snack. economical like resin hits when you're out of :420:

FluffieDuckie

misty mountaintop posted:

This is embarrassing, but I keep a bottle of lube in my purse and when he's not looking, I squirt a dollop on my pillow so he doesn't think i haven't been drooling.

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

Ahundredbux

The right to bear arms
I've got a cold so i've constructed an aquaduct that leads the drool away from my mouth to a local farmers fields to water them

social vegan

all these spiders call me the white water rapids but I'd prefer they call me caucasian water rapids

Instruction Manuel

Yes, it is what it looks like!

Ahundredbux posted:

I've got a cold so i've constructed an aquaduct that leads the drool away from my mouth to a local farmers fields to water them

Same but collect the drool so that I may recycle it back into my body. Got to stay hydrated!

Jerry Mumphrey

by zen death robot

(and can't post for 4 years!)

i don't drool but i do sweat profusely out of my mouth

----------------

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gatekeeper

lotta wormsign when im sleeping so i wear a stillsuit, nbd

• Locked thread