Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Deathlove
Feb 20, 2003

Pillbug
It was the loving best. You get so happy about destroying cards because LEGACY and then oh gently caress wait what not my dude noooooo

I am dealing with the Ancient City/Pirate King literally right now and holy shiiiiitttttttt

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Deathlove
Feb 20, 2003

Pillbug

food court bailiff posted:

I haven't played it but the spoiler about the end of the intro scenario absolutely blew my mind with how lovely and frankly hostile it seemed. The setting seemed interesting and I like legacy games but I literally spoiled just that one little thing for myself and it convinced me that it just wasn't the game for me.

Our group thought it was pretty great! Oh man we are gonna destroy so many things in this game because Legacy! WAIT, NOT THAT

Frankly I'm surprised at the person that hated it but is still committing to do the entire thing, like, no game is worth the time/effort if you don't like it! Walk away!

• Locked thread