Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Seizure Meat
Jul 23, 2008

by Smythe
Newburgh is a dumpster fire, OP

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Seizure Meat
Jul 23, 2008

by Smythe
I'm still just unreasonably happy that someone besides me got jacked by Newburgh cops

Seizure Meat
Jul 23, 2008

by Smythe

wallaka posted:

Every speeding ticket I've ever gotten had the fine clearly listed on the ticket. New York: more corrupt than Alabama sometimes?

you could put all of the other states together and you still wouldn't stand a chance against the purestrain corruption in NY

we invented that poo poo

Seizure Meat
Jul 23, 2008

by Smythe
have I said Newburgh cops are the worst yet?

I'd rather get pulled over by the angriest State Trooper on 84 than deal with a Newburgh cop

Seizure Meat
Jul 23, 2008

by Smythe
The thing about New York cops is while our local cops are colossal shitheads, they aren't on the same level of the worst local cops in the country. On the other hand, like Naked Bear said, the State Troopers are at worst a stone faced by the book person or at best some of the best cops anywhere. I've even heard of dudes who get in standoffs with the local cops having just the demand of "I'll come out when the Troopers get here".

They will bust the poo poo out of you though. They are "cool" but in the same way Dredd is cool.

• Locked thread