Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
meatpimp
May 15, 2004

Psst -- Wanna buy

:) EVERYWHERE :)
some high-quality thread's DESTROYED!

:kheldragar:

Oh, this thread could be going places.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

meatpimp
May 15, 2004

Psst -- Wanna buy

Blaise posted:

And yeah, real mature on the car game. Nobody said 'how do I get out of this ticket.'

No, but they should have said yellow 300ZX
(and noted that car games are high stakes)

meatpimp
May 15, 2004

Psst -- Wanna buy

alternate.eago posted:

No he should get a yellow Crown Victoria, he'll blend in with all the taxis and won't get noticed:

If we're looking out for OP, a detective's Black Crown Victoria would be almost invisible.

meatpimp
May 15, 2004

Psst -- Wanna buy

Blaise posted:

I never understood why this forum has such an awful attitude towards tickets.

Because they always turn into shitfests, that's why they are against the rules. There's no way to determine whether you are a speeding monster or a delicate granny not going a mile over the posted, by-god legal, limit.

Adiabatic posted:

OP please let us know the color, make, and model (in bold) of the vehicle you were caught speeding in. This is important to the discussion.

And this, it is important to the discussion. If you were really doing 65 in a 65 zone, I'd guess you were driving a Red Tercel Coupe.

• Locked thread