Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Blitz of 404 Error
Sep 19, 2007

Joe Biden is a top 15 president
Have the Patriots ever had a bottom 10 graded Oline in the Brady era

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blitz of 404 Error
Sep 19, 2007

All I want in life is for Kaepernick to run all over the Packers again

Blitz of 404 Error
Sep 19, 2007

Just try hugging their best player

https://streamable.com/ww57

Blitz of 404 Error
Sep 19, 2007

gently caress

Blitz of 404 Error
Sep 19, 2007

I hope the Chargers beat the absolute dogshit out of the Broncos in those dope uniforms

Blitz of 404 Error
Sep 19, 2007

Presented without comment

quote:

Adult film star Brooke Haven made an interesting revelation to TMZ earlier this week when she was discussing the various professional athletes she has partied with. The 34-year-old admitted that she has hung out with “a lot” of athletes, yet she hardly hesitated when asked who parties the hardest. The answer is Sebastian Janikowski.

Janikowski, who has spent his entire career with the Oakland Raiders and has one of the strongest legs in the NFL, apparently rages as hard as he kicks.

“Have you followed that man’s career?” Haven asked. “I think he settled down, though. I think he got married. I haven’t hung out with him for many, many years.”

The Polish Cannon was arrested for getting into two bar fights while he was in college at Florida State in 1998. Just before he was drafted in January 2000, Janikowski was arrested for allegedly attempting to bribe an officer after his friend got into a fight at a nightclub. That’s nothing compared to the story Haven told about him.

“We were driving one time in the Navigator, I was driving, and he was smoking a cigarette outside the window or something,” she explained. “He was hanging out singing Nelly, and all of a sudden the next thing you know the inside of the car’s on fire. He dropped the cigarette down into the side panel of the door and all these papers are on fire. He takes them, throws them all out the window and says, ‘F— it. Keep going.’ And that was it.”

Wait no

https://t.co/cu443P9jWJ

Blitz of 404 Error fucked around with this message at 15:23 on Oct 12, 2016

Blitz of 404 Error
Sep 19, 2007

Wow Tom Brady is despicable and should be punished, how should Rog do it this time? *mumbles* he should reverse the ruling of an incomplete pass in the 2002 AFC divisional game between the Patriots and Raiders *mumbles* wow folks i think someone shouted out the right answer

Blitz of 404 Error
Sep 19, 2007

I've been struggling all morning with SharePoint

Blitz of 404 Error
Sep 19, 2007

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

Andy Dalton and Phillip Rivers are good Christian QBs and they would not bang my girlfriend.

Derek Carr got mad that a reporter misquoted him as saying drat instead of Dang so throw him on the heap as well

Blitz of 404 Error
Sep 19, 2007

Cutler is the greener grass

Blitz of 404 Error
Sep 19, 2007

I'm so sick of that sinking feeling after every contested catch where a flag may or may not be thrown.

After every pass breakup the DB looks right at the ref and it's stupid as hell.

Every team down a touchdown or more in the fourth is going to throw the football like mad to catch up and with the DPI rules the way they are it's much more likely that a team can catch up than it used to be and it creates artifically exciting close games that may or not be intentional

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blitz of 404 Error
Sep 19, 2007

A penalty for taunting between two grown rear end men in a game where we make such huge deals about "defending your city/turf" is asinine

• Locked thread