Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
D-LINK
Oct 1, 2007

I was talking to peachy Peach about kissy Kiss. He bought me a soda.

a neat cape posted:

The Chargers have legitimately good uniforms for color rush.

Also:

https://twitter.com/sdutKevinAcee/status/785552263708237824

I just recently learned that Ben has 117 career wins (tied Montana last week), Eli has 99, and Rivers has 93.

Ben has over a full season more wins than Eli with 21 less games played. Wtf

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

D-LINK
Oct 1, 2007

TheChirurgeon posted:

Moving ahead of a guy who played 14 game seasons doesn't seem like that big a deal

counting stats are dumb

Counting stats are cool when it's a player on your favorite team.

D-LINK
Oct 1, 2007

Ehud posted:

on what authority does a Broncos fan apologize on behalf of the Steelers? :confused:

I still think the Steelers lose in Miami. Just not ready to believe they win 2 games in a row in which they're favored. Doesn't happened very often, but it will be cool if it does

D-LINK
Oct 1, 2007

D-LINK
Oct 1, 2007

Steelers just signed Karlos Williams

D-LINK
Oct 1, 2007

Gumbel2Gumbel posted:

He's got the appropriate low profile and strong work ethic of a Patriot IMO

yeah but he plays like a Steeler

D-LINK
Oct 1, 2007

Jiminy Christmas! Shoes! posted:

I don't remember Landry being suspended for weed.

Yeah maybe but only old people white people care about that... Oh, nm

D-LINK
Oct 1, 2007

Pro-freekin'-click: http://www.theplayerstribune.com/top-5-nfl-receivers-chris-harris-jr/

D-LINK
Oct 1, 2007

Chris Harris Jr wrote a thing for The Players Tribune that breaks down covering elite receivers: http://www.theplayerstribune.com/top-5-nfl-receivers-chris-harris-jr/

I posted this yesterday but y'all ignored it in favor of arguing over Ryan Tannehill. It's a cool link, and you should click it

D-LINK
Oct 1, 2007

That's bc Talib was responsible for him in that game you petulant baby

D-LINK
Oct 1, 2007

Chilichimp posted:

"Toughtest wide-outs I've faced that weren't the responsibility of the much better CB on my team"

More like "I refuse to read this cool, insightful article written by a player because it doesn't mention the one I like"

D-LINK
Oct 1, 2007

Pops Mgee posted:

I still love Rodgers, but the more I hear about him the more he sounds like an insufferable douche.
http://thelab.bleacherreport.com/gunslinger-brett-favre-aaron-rodgers-feud-jeff-pearlman-excerpt/

trolling owns

D-LINK
Oct 1, 2007

Leon Einstein posted:

2011 Rodgers is up there as one of the best seasons by a QB ever. I said arguably; it's all opinion anyway.

Sorry, friend. You said something that tangentially slighted Tom Brady, now reap the whirlwind

D-LINK
Oct 1, 2007

Jiminy Christmas! Shoes! posted:

At least he saved us two pages and didn't say something about the city of Pittsburgh.

It's not my fault that some of you are wrong on the internet

D-LINK
Oct 1, 2007

kiimo posted:

So you're telling me Olivia Munn's going to be there but you'd rather pal around the farm with dickpic

Sometimes riding quads, shooting guns at varmits, and talking tractors & trucks while sucking down cold beers is way more fun than entertaining women

D-LINK
Oct 1, 2007

Brockenstein posted:

"Aaron Rodgers actually stinks" is a pretty bold take

The Ravens aren't impressed by anyone, so neither are their fans. That's how they waltz into Foxboro like nbd

D-LINK
Oct 1, 2007

a new study bible! posted:

Tannehill for Pryor and Joe Thomas

Miami has no idea how to use wide receivers or left tackles. See; Brandon Albert, Jake Long, Mike Wallace, Devante Parker, etc et al

D-LINK
Oct 1, 2007

GaussianCopula posted:

What makes you hate the Patriots so much?

Is it the fact that they have won 4 Super Bowls and 6 AFC titles in the 21st century?
Is it the fact that Bill Belichick clowns your team (dunno which team you support, but he clowns them all) on a regular basis?
Is it the fact that the Patriots have not only the greatest QB of all time but also the most handsome backup?
Is it the fact that their greatness can not even be diminished by the Commissioner of the NFL?

What makes you feel so inadequate that you feel the urge to punch some ginger, who deep in his heart is probably a Bengals fan anyway, who is just trying to compensate for his gingerness by wearing Patriot gear?

I didn't actually care until you posted this, now I'm gonna go Clockwork Orange on the next person I see wearing Pats gear.. Thanks, ididt

D-LINK
Oct 1, 2007

Naturally Selected posted:

The Steelers have joined the illustrious Cleveland Browns as the two teams the dolphins could hope to defeat this season.

Let me repeat that. The Steelers got clowned on by what is a bottom-3 team. :lol:

Yeah lol, the starting qb is out 3-6 weeks. Hilarious

D-LINK
Oct 1, 2007

CowboyKid posted:

#TradeRomo

Who wants him?

*tentatively raises paw*

D-LINK
Oct 1, 2007

Reminder that Blount is a gigantic piece of poo poo who was such a bitch about Lev Bell having a 200 yard game that he went and sat on the team bus instead of finishing out the game

D-LINK
Oct 1, 2007

WHOOPS posted:

the gently caress? how is that relevant to anything?

I have zero sympathy for him, that's what

D-LINK
Oct 1, 2007

enh, I'm madder about Landry Jones starting than I am about Ben having his umpteenth injury. Maybe next year the team I like will plan for Ben's annual injury a bit better since there's no way Jones gets an extension

D-LINK
Oct 1, 2007

Brannock posted:

I don't have any sympathy for a nobody from the other conference either but I think it's still bad that Burfict stomped on his leg in a clear attempt to injure him

There are specific players that it's incredibly easy to dislike, and Blount happens to one of them for me. You or anyone else is free to characterize it as something more than a personal dislike for Blount if you like.

D-LINK
Oct 1, 2007

Grittybeard posted:

I think his point was you can hate Blount and still think Burfict made a(nother) dirty play.

I mean, is not not given that a Steelers fan thinks Burfict is dirty?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

D-LINK
Oct 1, 2007

Naturally Selected posted:

It's more the whole "defending Burfict" bits that people take offense to.

You know. Because you're being a giant bitch-baby over a situation where Burfict tried to injure someone.

Lol it's true criticize a Patriot and it means you support Burfict

• Locked thread