Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Naturally Selected
Nov 28, 2007

by Cyrano4747

weird Asian candy posted:

It really is...I don't see how his career can't be over...

You know what's not awful? Tim Tebow running into a wall :allears:

https://twitter.com/SBNation/status/785975285397147649

Calling it now. In 2018, after becoming the record-holder for self-inflicted concussions by a baseball player, Tebow will decide to try hockey instead.

And some rear end in a top hat will actually sign him.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Naturally Selected
Nov 28, 2007

by Cyrano4747

Chichevache posted:

Unamerican?

Fast and cool for 30 seconds, spends the next 20 years a broken-down pile of scrap. I'd say more a Chrysler Sebring, though. Pretends to be fast and cool. but is still a chrysler.

Also how dare Brady refuse to get sucked in to the retard fest that is election talk. Fire him into the sun, etc etc etc. :jerkbag: For realy though, let jimmy g play more. we need a QB dynasty

Naturally Selected fucked around with this message at 18:12 on Oct 12, 2016

Naturally Selected
Nov 28, 2007

by Cyrano4747
AFCS/NFCS are the true clownball though? Saints, Colts, Jags, Texans...... NFCE by comparison has two decent teams, one passable team, and only one trainwreck. When that trainwreck plays though, that poo poo is nothing but clownball.

Naturally Selected
Nov 28, 2007

by Cyrano4747

NattyBo posted:

Yeah but when that team plays it includes stuff like Eliface and OBJ getting doinked by a kicking net

I'm guessing if OBJ rescues one more of Eli's "passes" for a TD, they're gonna have a full on wedding ceremony on the sidelines :v:

Naturally Selected
Nov 28, 2007

by Cyrano4747
The Steelers have joined the illustrious Cleveland Browns as the two teams the dolphins could hope to defeat this season.

Let me repeat that. The Steelers got clowned on by what is a bottom-3 team. :lol:

Naturally Selected
Nov 28, 2007

by Cyrano4747

GonadTheBallbarian posted:

How many times is this now?

I love that this is ignored, but then Gronk gets penalized for calling Burfict a bitch. Next time how about we let him or Bennett run this gently caress into the dirt and give em a raise.

Oberst posted:

I'm glad the Bengals lost.

Can I have your jerseys? Seems like both your team and you personally are sore losers, even though you should be used to it by now :v:

Naturally Selected
Nov 28, 2007

by Cyrano4747

Chris James 2 posted:

PS sorry your rapist QB got hurt yesterday. I called him suffering his first of his annual 3 injuries much earlier than week 6 and had to buy a guy a hoagie fml

It's ok, he'll get another DUI and be back in top form before the month's out.

Naturally Selected
Nov 28, 2007

by Cyrano4747

MY NIGGA D-LINK posted:

There are specific players that it's incredibly easy to dislike, and Blount happens to one of them for me. You or anyone else is free to characterize it as something more than a personal dislike for Blount if you like.

It's more the whole "defending Burfict" bits that people take offense to.

You know. Because you're being a giant bitch-baby over a situation where Burfict tried to injure someone.

Naturally Selected
Nov 28, 2007

by Cyrano4747

swickles posted:

Guys, Burfict just lost his cool again, its not like he is doing stuff like that every pl...

https://twitter.com/RealWorldSports/status/788007778870624256?s=09

Oh.

gently caress a review, just give LG, Martellus and Gronk some get out of jail free cards next time they see this idiot on the field.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Naturally Selected
Nov 28, 2007

by Cyrano4747
Didn't actually watch the game, but :lol: did cammy cams run off the podium after another loss? What a baby.

• Locked thread