Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

SKELITON_BRINGING_U_ON.GIF

OxySnake posted:

Watt Vs Luck

Watt is dead or is thatthejoke.jpg?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

Athanatos posted:

He's saying that's why this game is on the Prime Time Schedule.

Watt getting injured just hosed up the WATT VS LUCK advertising plans.

That makes sense. Night game should be Falcons Seahawks IMO

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

I am excited for Ziggy vs. Green Bay's defense

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

Noted cheater Tom Brady was asked about his best friend Donald Trump's "locker room talk" and unsurprisingly--because he wants to hug and kiss Donald Trump--he refused to answer.

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

Imagine being so unprincipled that you can't even say a simple "I disagree with what he said" lmao Tom Brady is such a piece of poo poo.

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

Naturally Selected posted:

Fast and cool for 30 seconds, spends the next 20 years a broken-down pile of scrap. I'd say more a Chrysler Sebring, though. Pretends to be fast and cool. but is still a chrysler.

Also how dare Brady refuse to get sucked in to the retard fest that is election talk. Fire him into the sun, etc etc etc.

He sucked himself into it by proudly displaying a Make America Great Again hat in his locker lol

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

korrandark posted:

Andy Dalton = Elite QB confirmed.

andey dalden

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

Leon Einstein posted:

I don't think it is physical; he's still making amazing throws. His decision making seems to have regressed.

He's also had a bunch of errant throws. The drops don't help either.

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

Oof so Shields, Randall, and Rollins all may not be able to play tomorrow. Shields is out still either the concussion and Randall and Rollins both have broken dicks.

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

a new study bible! posted:

I'm standing behind some dude wearing a knockoff Tom Brady uniform. It's one of the red alternates and he is also wearing a backwards Patriots baseball cap. I want to punch him in the back of his ginger head.

Do it and I'll start a GoFundMe to cover your bail

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

Gynecolojustice posted:

So the Raiders starting RT and backup RT are both out today against KC. So it's Frank Zombo's time to shine :lol:

That's Super Bowl winner Frank Zombo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

Ehud posted:

Sounds like Starks is done for a while

He is scheduled to miss around 4 weeks. Had knee surgery.

• Locked thread