Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Diqnol
May 10, 2010

Eagles looked pretty good in their loss to Detroit in that I feel they beat themselves with penalties and a super terribly called deep toss to an unreliable receiver when we just needed a field goal; they will beat the Washington Redskins.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

Alaois posted:

gonna be that guy and ask for a link to the discord

Gonna be that guy and warn you that you might catch cancer

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

HAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAAHA

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

Amy Pole Her posted:

Is she a known funny tweeter or is she being serious

https://twitter.com/ByrnesC10/status/785981437736423424

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

Ehud, just accept your team consistently runs 4 wide sets poorly and the pain will slowly escape you

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

Jiminy Christmas! Shoes! posted:

I don't remember Landry being suspended for weed.

True, he's no Legarette Blount

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

Gumbel2Gumbel posted:

Also how is Martellus Bennet surviving inside Belichick's environment?

Belicheck orders the ball inflator of the week into Bennetts office before every game, never to be heard from again

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

Ghost Dog posted:

the strongest opinion i ever gave on joe flacco was that he was good enough to win a superbowl if the ravens got lucky and im still really mad there was no pop dog was right thread

The ravens got lucky that Joe Flacco was the best QB in the NFL for a four game stretch.

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3755666&pagenumber=103&perpage=40#post458929189

:smug:

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

Eagles fans are strong minded.

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

Mel Mudkiper posted:

Today at graduation one of my students gave me a bunch of Eagles swag as a gift. I may need to switch teams again.

You will never be an eagles fan. Passage denied.

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

Spring Break My Heart posted:

Hanging out with any big time QB would be cool as hell. I mean it would suck when they bang your girlfriend but the rest of it would be an amazing experience.

Imagine your disappointment if you were told you'd get to hang out with a starting NFL QB and then Andy Dalton walks out and asks if you saw a briefcase he'd misplaced

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

mastershakeman posted:

it's a city that no one cares about or even remembers that it exists, the same goes for your sports team

I think you're a salty dog because he's right snd you have to watch him be right in primetime 12 times a year, take the dick outta your dick bud

• Locked thread