Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Oberst
May 24, 2010

Fertilizing threads since 2010
I love Art Modell

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Oberst
May 24, 2010

Ches Neckbeard posted:

You're a monster and I will piss on your grave after Art's.

Oberst
May 24, 2010

Anyone post Suggs tore his bicep....my poor sizzle

Oberst
May 24, 2010

NattyBo posted:

Pour some bleach on it he'll be fine

Lmfao

Oberst
May 24, 2010

Iodised QQ posted:

on the play where he roasted ereck flowers and got a sack

now Ravens' fans know what it's like to hate Ereck Flowers too

Have u met....James hurst

I mostly blame The Ed Reed Curse subcurse: The Ravens Injury Bug Curse

Oberst
May 24, 2010

a new study bible! posted:

Yeah yall are right, I really prefer to watch the Steelers and Ravens take cheapshots for 4 hours straight while punting the ball a billion times.

But don't worry there will be a fight with 3 minutes left and it will have all been worth it.

This guy gets it

Goddamn I can't wait to watch ben get injured AGAIN

Oberst
May 24, 2010

Do Not Harm Goose

Oberst
May 24, 2010

Ghost Dog posted:

all of those games were insanely boring, i didnt even look at the list my eyes just glazed over and i had thoughts of the endless hell that is the same nfc east primetime game thats on every single week, the weeks between being a sort of halftime where everyone convinces themselves the poo poo they just consumed was not, infact poo poo but High Quality Steak and then hypes themselves up for the next bucket of poo poo to scorf down, and maybe reminisce about how awful Great all those other terrible games were. bad teams playing badly but in a way that ends up with a lot of points just isnt exciting and never will be

Clownball clownball CLOWNBALL clownBALL CLOWNball clownballclownballclownballclownballclownballclownballclownballclownballclownballclownballclownballclownballclownballclownballclownballclownballclownballclownballclownballclownballclownballclownballclownballclownballclownballclownballclownballclownballclownballclownballclownballclownballclownballclownballclownballclownballclownballclownballclownballclownballclownballclownballclownballclownballclownballclownballclownballclownballclownballclownballclownballclownballclownballclownballclownballclownballclownballclownballclownballclownballclownballclownballclownballclownballclownballclownballclownballclownballclownballclownballclownballclownballclownballclownballclownballclownballclownballclownballclownballclownballclownballclownballclownballclownballclownballclownballclownballclownballclownballclownballclownballclownballclownballclownballclownballclownballclownballclownballclownballclownballclownballclownballclownballclownballclownballclownballclownballclownballclownballclownballclownballclownballclownballclownballclownballclownballclownballclownballclownballclownballclownballclownballclownballclownballclownballclownballclownballclownballclownballclownballclownballclownballclownball

Clownball

Oberst
May 24, 2010

I'm glad the Bengals lost.

I'm glad because I'm not sure I would be able to hold myself to this decision if they had won.

I had an amazing seat for the game, and was perfectly placed to see the hit made on Giovanni Bernard. This is a kid who has been every bit the upstanding citizen, and builds schools in Haiti with his wealth. What I realized when I was asked to watch a player lower his eyes to the grass and drive the crown of his helmet through Gio's head over and over is that the NFL doesn't care at all about these people. I guess I always knew that but it really drove the point home.

The NFL reviewed the play to see whether their idiotic notion of what is and isn't a catch was held to. They reviewed the play to see whether Gio's wrist touched the ground. They reviewed the play to see if he was able to hold on to a bit of leather as he lost consciousness. They forced us to watch Ryan Shazier do exactly what they claim to be trying to prevent over twenty times. I finally came to terms with the fact that the reason the NFL doesn't make a more serious effort to enforce these penalties is because they don't give a drat about Giovanni Bernard. As I watched fans throw cans and bottles at the officials I realized that had more to do with the colors on the uniforms than the fact that that one hit will almost certainly have a major impact on the kid's life. I like the team because I like the players.

Players don't give a poo poo about personal fouls because they're called arbitrarily, and until the NFL makes personal fouls reviewable I am not consuming another second of football. I should stop outright regardless, but I love the game. I will miss chatting with y'all but I can't justify following a sport that has such flagrant disregard for the welfare of its players. I'll see y'all in other subforums.

Oberst
May 24, 2010

Joe Flacco concussed a bitch baby with his unrelenting iron dong

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Oberst
May 24, 2010

MY NIGGA D-LINK posted:

I have zero sympathy for him, that's what

• Locked thread