Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Febreeze
Oct 24, 2011

I want to care, butt I dont

He knows too many people aren't ready for his outing

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Febreeze
Oct 24, 2011

Pops Mgee posted:

I still love Rodgers, but the more I hear about him the more he sounds like an insufferable douche.
http://thelab.bleacherreport.com/gunslinger-brett-favre-aaron-rodgers-feud-jeff-pearlman-excerpt/

Honestly both Favre and Rodgers come across as dickholes in this piece. Rodgers as the young full of himself teenage attitude douche and Favre the rear end in a top hat old man who sits on his throne ignoring the plebs. Favre making Rodgers sign his own helmet to wear at practice is amazing though, and Rodgers deserves every piece of poo poo he got for introducing himself to Favre like "Hey grandpa".

Febreeze fucked around with this message at 22:34 on Oct 14, 2016

Febreeze
Oct 24, 2011

kiimo posted:

I'd hang out with Rodgers a million times before I'd hang out with Favre.

I prefer a smart douche to a dumb dick.

Disagree, Favre seems like redneck fun who might not care about you until you ramp a tractor off a pig like him but Rodgers seems insincere and snobbish who will pretend to like you but really thinks your nothing.

Smart people who like to show off how smart they are are just the worst.

Febreeze fucked around with this message at 23:01 on Oct 14, 2016

Febreeze
Oct 24, 2011

Pop Dog you just don't get it Aaron Rodgers operates on a level beyond our comprehension, when he throws the ball it's like passing through an event horizon on a black hole, time dilates and the WR feels as if he has infinite space in which to catch it

Febreeze
Oct 24, 2011

a new study bible! posted:

NFCE Games have given us, in recent memory:

Eli autographing the wall of Cowboys stadium

Miracle at New Meadowlands

Chris Christie learning the proper technique to suck an old man's dick

Odell's one handed catch

Cool player intrading (Murray/Jackson/Mcnabb)

Philly killed Victor Cruz and saved us from his stupid dance.

Vick putting up 35 points on the Redskins in one quarter.

The Redskins Swinging Gate lol

That's also not to mention poo poo like Joe Theismann having his leg exploded and battery throwing and all that other poo poo.

NFCE owns. Print the shirts.

Even the less memorable games are batshit and full of bizarre stuff

Vick clowning the Redskins
RG3 clowning the Cowboys
Dez Bryant's finger was out of bounds against the Giants
The Giants have 6 turnovers and dallas wins
Eli and RG3 trading last minute touchdowns
Cowboys losing the division in the final game 3 years in a row in spectacular fashion
Giants beating Dallas with JPP's finger blocking the field goal after Coughlin iced them

Just this season we had Terrence Williams not going out of bounds to make the Cowboys lose to the Giants
The OBJ net game with the Redskins comeback win, Giants have first player ejected under 2 unsportsmanslikes
Eagles/Skins yesterday where the Eagles scored more points off of defense and special teams than offense

NFCE clownball is routinely more entertaining than most games because something interesting is always happening even if what's interesting is terrible play. They NFL just made the horrible horrible mistake of putting the non-NFCE matchups in primetime. All NFCE internal matchups should be primetime and the rest of them maybe not so much. Giants/Vikings and Giants/Packers both sucked. Eagles/Bears was a boring rout.

Febreeze fucked around with this message at 18:02 on Oct 17, 2016

Febreeze
Oct 24, 2011

Ghost Dog posted:

all of those games were insanely boring, i didnt even look at the list my eyes just glazed over and i had thoughts of the endless hell that is the same nfc east primetime game thats on every single week, the weeks between being a sort of halftime where everyone convinces themselves the poo poo they just consumed was not, infact poo poo but High Quality Steak and then hypes themselves up for the next bucket of poo poo to scorf down, and maybe reminisce about how awful Great all those other terrible games were. bad teams playing badly but in a way that ends up with a lot of points just isnt exciting and never will be

Well I guess it makes sense you don't know what fun football looks like when you root for a cursed team

Febreeze
Oct 24, 2011

That Which Squeaks posted:

Reshad Jones may have torn his rotator cuff.

Sorry Dolfans :(

Like beating the steelers isn't going to be the highlight of their season anyway

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Febreeze
Oct 24, 2011

Grittybeard posted:

e: haha, poor EP will never live that down.

Nor should he, unless he owns it, like making out with a kicking net after the world makes fun of you for losing a fight with it

• Locked thread