Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

PantsFreeZone posted:

you haven't done poo poo

Ryan Tannehill is still back in the pocket not knowing what the gently caress is going on and staring down receivers

ryan tannehills got a bigger dick than you

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

gonna be that guy and ask for a link to the discord

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Amy Pole Her posted:

Nah

Jk I dunno how to do it lemme look

click on the channel name and click invite people

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Chichevache posted:

I'm surprised you could hear anything through the walls of your locker.

they've got those little vents in front so he could hear all the names they were calling him

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

GaussianCopula posted:

I would disagree with that assessment. The greatest achievement is clearly the Patriots dynasty in the salary cap era.

No, I'm pretty sure you think the greatest achievements were all before 1946

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

It works as a Nazi joke AND an integration joke!

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

GaussianCopula posted:

What makes you hate the Nazis so much?

Is it the fact that they have conquered 4 nations and 6 civil governments in the 20th century?
Is it the fact that Adolph Hitler clowns your army (dunno which country you support, but he clowns them all) on a regular basis?
Is it the fact that we have not only the greatest leader of all time but also the most beautiful girlfriend?
Is it the fact that their greatness can not even be diminished by the Leaders of the Other Nations?

What makes you feel so inadequate that you feel the urge to punch some aryan, who deep in his heart is probably a Jew anyway, who is just trying to compensate for his Jewishness by wearing Nazi gear?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

counterpoint

• Locked thread