Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

If the Browns can't win this they're going 0-16. Even the Chargers won't be able to lose to them

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Spoeank posted:

Ban Tom Brady another... *counts schedule out* six weeks for this!

They'd go 5-1

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Panthers/Cards week 8 no longer America's Game of the Week

Officially RIP America's faith in the Panthers

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

a new study bible! posted:

Philadelphia is a cursed city

Any city that gives that contract to Ryan Howard deserves to be cursed

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Texans CB/2015 first round pick Kevin Johnson broke his foot again, out indefinitely

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qX-YfuVQmX8

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

https://twitter.com/MikeReiss/status/788157960010825728

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

MY NIGGA D-LINK posted:

I have zero sympathy for him, that's what

Impressively enough, there can be more than one rear end in a top hat in a situation

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

PS sorry your rapist QB got hurt yesterday. I called him suffering his first of his annual 3 injuries much earlier than week 6 and had to buy a guy a hoagie fml

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Jiminy Christmas! Shoes! posted:

Burfict is gonna get what's coming to him soon enough.

I honestly can't think of a worse punishment for a guy who wants to cheat his way to victory than keeping him trapped on the Bengals, one of like three teams in the league where in January even cheating can't get you a playoff win

That tantrum he had this past January, some would say could never be topped. I say, wait until he and they blow it again next January

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Fitz still officially the starter :lol:

Woody can't say "winning season isn't as important as Republican president" this time either

• Locked thread