Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Blarfk
Dec 26, 2003

MY NIGGA D-LINK posted:

I just recently learned that Ben has 117 career wins (tied Montana last week), Eli has 99, and Rivers has 93.

Ben has over a full season more wins than Eli with 21 less games played. Wtf

Two more wins and he moves ahead of Montana and Unitas to the number 7 spot behind Tarkenton. He'll need 8 more to overtake Fran, which isn't impossible this year, but more likely will happen next.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blarfk
Dec 26, 2003

TheChirurgeon posted:

Moving ahead of a guy who played 14 game seasons doesn't seem like that big a deal

counting stats are dumb

I dunno, a lot of stats are kind dumb, but "most wins" is kind of a cut and dry cool thing to be in the top tier of. Especially when you look at the other names who are there.

• Locked thread