Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bigass Moth
Mar 6, 2004

I joined the #RXT REVOLUTION.
:boom:
he knows...

Cash Monet posted:

When you don't put the NFC East in primetime.

This is what you get.

This is what you deserve.

Relax, we still get the cowboys at four.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bigass Moth
Mar 6, 2004

he knows...

Jiminy Christmas! Shoes! posted:

Kessler must be able to start if they're cutting Jesus.

Mccown also might be back.

Otherwise why not roll with Hogan and see if he has anything if Whitehurst was the other option.

Bigass Moth
Mar 6, 2004

he knows...
Trying and failing to identify a franchise QB for over fifteen years is much worse than getting one and ruining him. Been there on both accounts.

Bigass Moth
Mar 6, 2004

he knows...

Jiminy Christmas! Shoes! posted:

If you watched the games this season though Rodgers just hasn't really looked right. He's always been able to make amazingly ridiculous throws from body positions that no other quarterback in the league could do. This year, he's been really off target on most of those types of scramble throws. I almost wonder if this is just him getting older.

He's just shook since his brother won the bachelorette and aired the family dirty laundry on TV.

Bigass Moth
Mar 6, 2004

he knows...
Well you see all those years they didn't win the Superbowl? That's a curse.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bigass Moth
Mar 6, 2004

he knows...
Josh Norman got the bow and arrow penalty. The next week Tom Brady did the usain bolt pose which is basically the same thing with no penalty and was far more blatant in your face taunting. Makes sense.

• Locked thread