Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

Brockenstein posted:

I can't believe people weren't dying to see the showdown between two 1-3 teams with one true star in between them (who wasn't playing)

Maybe they'll tune in for the second round kicker

I mean kuechly is fun to watch.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

The Wes welker foundation for uh, uh, hmmm. One sec. I had this. I can't believe I'm blanking here.

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

swickles posted:

What if Tim Tebow actually had the powers J Leman thought he had?

Hed be a lovely NFL football plaWait A MINUTE

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

Amy Pole Her posted:

Hoping we can lock him up for 3 more years

Why don't you just cut to the chase, sneak up on him and slash his achilles

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

Ehud posted:

I feel like the entire franchise changed when Marino lost the playoff game to the Jags. That's the moment where I stopped being happy.

i loved them challenging a play when they were down like 35 in the first quarter.

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

Guys I think GaussianCopula might be a bad poster.

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

back when i was running a goddamn gym for cox communication i had to go in for a sharepoint info-lunch or whatever. during a break i asked "why in the world do I need to be in here?"

the instructor just looked at me and said, "If they have to suffer, you do too."

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

Brees for tannehill straight up

Who says no?

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

lol of course the patriots get the steelers without roethlisberger.

Of loving course.

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

Oakland - Carolina is going to be magical

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

Kalli posted:

Since we're griping about stuff. Shout out to whomever at the passport office fat fingered in my first name so 10 hours before my flight I get to haul my rear end into Boston to get it fixed

Dun dun

Dun dun

Dwweeeeeeeeen

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

whypick1 posted:

So remember how yesterday Richard Sherman didn't called for DPI at the end of the game and everyone yelled "CHEATERS! FIXED! SHENANIGANS!"? Well there's a plausible explanation as to why there was no flag.

tl;dr: Downfield refs only had a view of the players backs, refs at the LOS way too far away to see anything, 8th official that Sherman has been advocating for would've been in perfect position to see it had there been one.

yeah seahawks are good at cheating and getting away with PED use what else is new.

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

weird Asian candy posted:

lol Bucs can't help themselves. They are signing another former Falcon, RB Antone Smith.

honestly at this point they're probably signing whoever walks up to the stadium.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

Professor Funk posted:

So how soon after the offseason starts will the Vikings trade Sam Bradford to the Jets

The second teddy proves he can drop back without his femur ending up in his ankle.

• Locked thread