Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Are you joining NaNoWriMo this year?
Yes
No
JOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOJOOOOOOOOOOO
View Results

• Locked thread
ConanThe3rd
Mar 27, 2009
Whoops, forgot that this was one of my old Nano haunts;

14,454 and I'm still in act one. Geez.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ConanThe3rd
Mar 27, 2009
Just broke 20k.

It's probably super unhealthy to throw myself into work like this but at this point with everything going to poo poo I'm ether going to go Episode 11 Simon or go home episode 9 Simon.

ConanThe3rd
Mar 27, 2009
Just off 27k.

Only now into the second act and oh boy did I not think I'd only get half way though act one when I had this whole "Serialise my work pour gritis during Nano for patreon and wattpad" plan in my head.

ConanThe3rd
Mar 27, 2009
Managed to bust out 1.4 k today for a clean total of 32k inspite of having some of the worst sitting pains I've ever experienced.

ConanThe3rd
Mar 27, 2009
Just four and a bit off for me.

Now if I can just be a bastard to my cast of characters for just a bit more...

ConanThe3rd
Mar 27, 2009
Stick a fork in 'er, this one is DONE

Though Technically Yujo the Brionne is like 3 levels shy of full on Primarina ... eh gently caress it I don't care I'm tired and I dread thinking how this act one is going to melt down into something I can serialise for patreon bucks.

ConanThe3rd fucked around with this message at 19:42 on Nov 30, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ConanThe3rd
Mar 27, 2009

Yeah I got bothered by a lot of people like that too. I assume that they just bot RT / Follow anyone who uses the hash tag in the search for rubes.

• Locked thread