Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
social vegan

Me hitting the bong and what were we talking about

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

social vegan

us hitting the club and us hitting each other's backs lightly while we hug it out after a long night of resolving our problems without resorting to violence

social vegan

Me hitting the dance floor and Will Smith's Gettin Jiggy Wit It

Slush Garbo

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK
The montage song for my training scene, hits the charts at #20 and rising for two weeks

A cute lovey acoustic song sung by Father John Misty that doesn't make sense for a fight song at first but does by the time we realize fighting is futile and fall deeply in love :-* instant #1 on the college charts

Piso Mojado

when we fight, there's only going to be 2 hits. you hitting my face, and the memory hitting you several years from now, in a moment of self realization and maturity, where you feel embarrassed we couldn't resolve our dispute in a more civil way.

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

Piso Mojado posted:

when we fight, there's only going to be 2 hits. you hitting my face, and the memory hitting you several years from now, in a moment of self realization and maturity, where you feel embarrassed we couldn't resolve our dispute in a more civil way.

social vegan

Piso Mojado posted:

..d-dang

Bhauk

Piso Mojado posted:

:/

Manifisto

vito corleone and luca brasi

we don't finish the movie because we start kissing

ty nesamdoom!

social vegan

the high five and low five to our secret handshake we use when we need a pick me up

i am he

pieces of poo poo like you hitting my plate for breakfast and my breakfast hitting the spot

BIRDCON 2017

you hitting me and me hitting the reset button because you're just button mashing ted it's not loving fair!!

BIRDCON 2017

Piso Mojado posted:

social vegan

i am he posted:

pieces of poo poo like you hitting my plate for breakfast and my breakfast hitting the spot

lmbo

Piso Mojado

i am he posted:

social vegan

me hitting the rock bottom and then me feeling like i've hit rock bottom how could i

Salmiakki

you hit the hay and i'll hit the sack, because we just finished hitting the streets and we're probably a little exhausted

https://twitter.com/sallymiakki
ty cat dynamite

I Was The Fury

Always stop to smell the flowers, just in case they're weeds

Me hitting the 9, me hitting the 1, then you slapping the phone out of my hand because getting served burnt macaroni isn't worth calling emergency services.

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

i am he posted:

I Was The Fury posted:

Me hitting the 9, me hitting the 1, then you slapping the phone out of my hand because getting served burnt macaroni isn't worth calling emergency services.

lol

Death Bot

Binary killing machines, turning 1 into 0 since 0011000100111001 0011011100110110

social vegan posted:

Me hitting the dance floor and Will Smith's Gettin Jiggy Wit It

Macnult

i am he posted:

lmao

Android Blues

you hitting me, and then you hitting me again, killing my dust-fragile body instantly

social vegan

me hitting the can and poo poo hitting the fan i don't think this means anything sensical but sounds drat cool

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD

the king that busts my hand and your pit boss's meaty fist hitting my belligerently drunk face

https://i.imgur.com/8cIhFxN.mp4

Sig by Literally A Person

Manifisto

because we lost all the pieces except the pt boats

ty nesamdoom!

social vegan

Manifisto posted:

because we lost all the pieces except the pt boats

because I don't know how to roll well still

Historical Wizards

Me hitting the bottle because I feel really guilty, and me hitting my knee on my nightstand after hitting the bottle too hard.

Many thanks Social Vegan for the wonderful av, and Fanky Malloons for the sig

City of Glompton

the two hits in this fight are the smell from my scent glands hitting your nose and the sound of your feet hitting the floor when you run away as quickly as possible.

thank you PSP for the beautiful spring sig

I Was The Fury

When I fight, there's two hits. Both of them are bong hits because confrontation makes me very anxious and I can only cope if I've got a slight buzz started.

I Was The Fury

Hit 1: your voice hitting a higher decibel level
Hit 2: my tears hitting the ground because yelling scares me

FluffieDuckie

Historical Wizards posted:

Me hitting the bottle because I feel really guilty, and me hitting my knee on my nightstand after hitting the bottle too hard.

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
1-Me hitting up grandma for some of her weed

2-Grandma making me pay her to kick my rear end

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

social vegan

me hitting the gym to work out and stabilize my mood

then me hitting the books *looks at camera* oh me? no, no test, just wanna learn *nods and never stops nodding*

I Was The Fury

Me hitting "ctrl+H" and you never forgetting to hit "ctrl+shift+n" again

social vegan

and only one nae nae

Manifisto

, i guess you could call us the spin doctors eh?

heh

heh heh

that's better, c'mere and let's hug it out

yeah now it's stuck in my head too, this may sound weird but I think I need you to punch me

misty mountaintop

by Hand Knit
Hitler, and Hitler 2.

Historical Wizards

You hit the power button for the tv, while I hit the power button on the blu-ray player.

Many thanks Social Vegan for the wonderful av, and Fanky Malloons for the sig

Gatekeeper

He was warrior and mystic, ogre and saint, the fox and the innocent, chivalrous, ruthless, less than a god, more than a man.
me hittin post and your jaw hittin the floor

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

google THIS

social vegan posted:

me hitting the can and poo poo hitting the fan i don't think this means anything sensical but sounds drat cool

if you have a fan in your toilet it makes perfect sense

• Locked thread