Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
DrunkenGarbageCan
Nov 4, 2009

I said come in! posted:

That's fair, but the original argument was that SWTOR doesn't have any mounts, that's still not even close to true.

I guess I worded it wrong. My point was the game needs subs and subs want content, however, the devs are never going to create story, raid, or PvP content as fast as players can consume them so titles are an easy way to create content with minimal investment.

“Complete Dread Palace 25 times and get the Dread Lord title!” Bam an afternoon of dev time just created 6 months of content for raiders.

My Sorc has every title but 3 and every mount and pet in the game so yes I know exactly how many there currently are.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Aleth
Aug 2, 2008

Pillbug

Aleth posted:

:mad: YOU! :mad:

:swoon: ARE YOU SEXIER THAN THIS HUNK? :swoon:

We want to see your best Skadge screenshots, showing off just how loving gorgeous the champ really is. Sexy costumes, sexy surroundings, sexy music - whatever you want, just make it good!

But Aleth, I don't have Skadge anymore!

What the gently caress is wrong with you Fine. Try and (futilely) out-sexy Skadge with another male companion of your choice. Hell, dress up alongside them if you want but it's going to be drat hard to beat Skadge.

How long have we got?

As per Medullah's instruction:

Prizes!?!

Well duh, we have loads of stuff in the guild vault that I haven't liquidated yet and a certain someone just donated a bunch more the other day:

Quoting for the new page in the hopes of more Skadge Art.

DrunkenGarbageCan
Nov 4, 2009
“Complete all KotET/KotFE chapters on Master Mode to earn the title Master of Zakuul!”

“Complete all NiM raids in a single night in the less than 6 hours to earn the legacy title the Bleeding Edge!”

“Get 25 killing blows in any WZ to earn the title Headhunter!”

“Reach lvl 50 Influence with 10 companions to earn the title Diplomat!”

Malek
Jun 22, 2003

Shut up Girl!
And as always: Kill Hitler.

Grog posted:

Nothing. Get away from the game and play/do something else until they make more content that interests you or the game dies.

Oh I'm not addicted to it an I moved on years ago to other games like Divinity Original Sin 2 and I'm waiting for Wheelchair Nazi shooting simulator. I like the game for what it is but it's like playing KOTOR1/2 for years and never stopping. Gross.

Just wanted to confirm I wasn't missing anything

Medullah
Aug 14, 2003

FEAR MY SHARK ROCKET IT REALLY SUCKS AND BLOWS

Malek posted:

Oh I'm not addicted to it an I moved on years ago to other games like Divinity Original Sin 2 and I'm waiting for Wheelchair Nazi shooting simulator. I like the game for what it is but it's like playing KOTOR1/2 for years and never stopping. Gross.

Just wanted to confirm I wasn't missing anything

Well without knowing how much of the story you've done, tough to say you've missed anything. Did you do all 8 class storylines? All planetary arcs on both imperial and Republic factions? Both Makeb storylines? Shadow of Revan? KOTFE and KOTET? Iokath and Umbara? All the old mini areas like CZ-198, Oricon and Section X?

hobbesmaster
Jan 28, 2008

DrunkenGarbageCan posted:

“Complete all NiM raids in a single night in the less than 6 hours to earn the legacy title the Bleeding Edge!”

Speed running titles would be good if they aren’t adding anything else. More people aren’t getting warstalker or whatever the dread palace title was.

Medullah
Aug 14, 2003

If you're true F2P or it's been years since you played, they're giving away the first two expansions for a few weeks. F2P people will get a level cap raise to 60.

Ossipago
Nov 14, 2012

Muldoon
Huh. That speeder used to be pre-order exclusive.

Wonder if they'll give us another chance at the special HK mission. I was out of the country and wasn't subbed at the time. Only story content I haven't played.

M_Sinistrari
Sep 5, 2008

Do you like scary movies?

And apparently if you didn't have that speeder, but have the expansions from going sub, the speeder code works.

Malek
Jun 22, 2003

Shut up Girl!
And as always: Kill Hitler.

Medullah posted:

Well without knowing how much of the story you've done, tough to say you've missed anything. Did you do all 8 class storylines? All planetary arcs on both imperial and Republic factions? Both Makeb storylines? Shadow of Revan? KOTFE and KOTET? Iokath and Umbara? All the old mini areas like CZ-198, Oricon and Section X?

Breaking this down.
Did you do all 8 class storylines? 3 of 8. gently caress the Republic (Didn't do Imperial Agent yet)
All planetary arcs on both imperial and Republic factions? Yes as Imperial
Both Makeb storylines? I just recall there being one, or do you mean Imperial or Republic? If so, see above.
Shadow of Revan? Sadly yes
KOTFE and KOTET? God Yes. Amazing poo poo. Twice. Once as Dark, once as Light
Iokath and Umbara? Iokath, yes. Umbara, I don't think so.
All the old mini areas like CZ-198, Oricon and Section X? No No and No. is that possible to do solo?

Malek fucked around with this message at 22:28 on Oct 24, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Medullah
Aug 14, 2003

TIME FOR A NEW THREAD TO CELEBRATE SERVER MERGES

• Locked thread