Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ponuh
Nov 8, 2006

No tricks, Mr. President. In a few moments I will release a wave of psychic energy designed to dominate the whole planet. There will be no more 'free will'.
Is there any suggested way to play the game if you want a challenge? As I understand it the companions and the high rate of exp basically makes the entire game a cakewalk. I enjoyed this game back in the day for being slightly harder than the average MMO, and I'm wondering if there are any methods to get it closer to that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ponuh
Nov 8, 2006

No tricks, Mr. President. In a few moments I will release a wave of psychic energy designed to dominate the whole planet. There will be no more 'free will'.
Seems reasonable that no one would know what they're doing in FP since the game otherwise basically plays itself. I just hit 30 and I have about 12 more buttons than i actually need to kill anything, and this is even with disabling the healing skills on my companion. After about a day and a half I'm basically just sticking it out for the story at this point. They've made some extremely weird choices with this game.

• Locked thread