Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Proud Christian Mom
Dec 20, 2006
READING COMPREHENSION IS HARD
ohgod i feel the call of this game again please jesus help me

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Proud Christian Mom
Dec 20, 2006
Good person, bad person. rear end in a top hat, not an rear end in a top hat. It doesn't really matter, lightning storm judges them all equally.

Proud Christian Mom
Dec 20, 2006
Im back!

Proud Christian Mom
Dec 20, 2006
everything is worth doing once, but in the case of Rise of the Hutt Cartel, only once.

Proud Christian Mom
Dec 20, 2006
WELP!

Proud Christian Mom fucked around with this message at 17:43 on Oct 17, 2016

Proud Christian Mom
Dec 20, 2006
You can definitely kill your GodBot but its okay since there is an assembly line of them

Proud Christian Mom
Dec 20, 2006

Enola Gay-For-Pay posted:

At some point I was told that Sith Inquisitor was a good story. I'm on Nar Shadda now and I don't know if it is, but there is some fun to be had in being an arrogant, smug, bloodthirsty rear end in a top hat to everyone including your direct superiors and ancient force ghosts and stuff.

Broken and insane female DS Inquisitor is my favorite story line.

Proud Christian Mom
Dec 20, 2006
SWG owned. Thanks to the power of alts and ridiculously broken game mechanics when stretched to the limit, a group of 4 could do just about anything in the same.

Why yes, I am soloing an Ancient Krayt Dragon with nothing more than a rifle, a headshot3 macro and 92% resist composite armor. AND I SEE NOTHING WRONG WITH THAT.

Proud Christian Mom
Dec 20, 2006
so do Courting gifts work on anyone? all my space-baes just shrug when i give them one

Proud Christian Mom
Dec 20, 2006
I was hoping they'd of been fixed during my 7 month absence lawl

Proud Christian Mom
Dec 20, 2006
MORE GIFTS FOR THE GIFT THRONE

Proud Christian Mom
Dec 20, 2006

Sombrerotron posted:

God bless the first world for copious amounts of spare time to waste.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jNpSuHcM0A8

cant unsee that!

Proud Christian Mom
Dec 20, 2006
just sold my first 1m+ credit item. feels good man

Proud Christian Mom
Dec 20, 2006
Koth is Carth all over again.

Proud Christian Mom
Dec 20, 2006
hey i dunno how to break this to you but if people arent coming to play this game despite it being Star Wars then they sure as hell aren't going to either because you want to just press A a bunch between cut scenes.

Proud Christian Mom
Dec 20, 2006
LS Warrior, bug gently caress crazy female DS Inquisitor are my favorites. Murder and mayhem await!

Proud Christian Mom
Dec 20, 2006
BH sure as hell had a wet fart ending

Proud Christian Mom
Dec 20, 2006
So is soloing your way through the non-solo flash points like Esseles with a high level companion doable?

Proud Christian Mom
Dec 20, 2006
Need a Goon Squad invite for Cirial if someone gets a chance

Proud Christian Mom
Dec 20, 2006

Bilirubin posted:

Same.

At least its not EVE though.

I've been playing EVE for 10 years someone shoot me

Proud Christian Mom
Dec 20, 2006
i didnt even quite realize the BH story ended, it was so unremarkable

Proud Christian Mom
Dec 20, 2006
he's the guy who launched into tirades before about having to do both the planet and storyline quests to level because that is apparently the greatest burden a MMO player has ever faced. i can't decide whether he's poorly trolling or just that stupid.

Proud Christian Mom
Dec 20, 2006
yeah my clever plan to solo my way through the story flashpoints died when i remember that i got into this late and didnt really feel like dedicating my existence to this game. oh well, my pixel-life is incomplete.

Proud Christian Mom
Dec 20, 2006
hey dont forget to re-spend all your combat proficiency points

Proud Christian Mom
Dec 20, 2006

Fuzz posted:

If KotET has as many trash bullshit spawns and inordinately and unnecessarily long slogs through them for stupid mundane bullshit tasks as KotFE did, it can gently caress off. It was even more obnoxious than anything in the default stories or Hutt/SoR. Last night while trying to speed through as much of KotFE as possible to try to get Champion it was downright miserable getting through all those Heralds of Zildrag and stupid loving elevators and trams... The team that designed Chapter 7 should seriously be waterboarded with cold diarrhea and urine. :argh:

The worst part is how much of this poo poo you can't actually stealth by

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Proud Christian Mom
Dec 20, 2006
fyi this is why you dont play on patch days

• Locked thread