Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Cool Dad
Jun 15, 2007

It is always Friday night, motherfuckers

I've started playing this (yeah it was the trailer) and I'm doing Sith Inquisitor/Sorcerer. I've noticed that when I smash Force Lightning, I can then instantly cast Chain Lightning, which normally has a casting time. This mechanic is not explained anywhere I can find and if the buttons weren't next to each other on my bar I wouldn't have noticed. Is there anywhere that can give me some details about this, like what other powers have this synergy? Am I supposed to be setting up combo chains or something?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cool Dad
Jun 15, 2007

It is always Friday night, motherfuckers

At some point I was told that Sith Inquisitor was a good story. I'm on Nar Shadda now and I don't know if it is, but there is some fun to be had in being an arrogant, smug, bloodthirsty rear end in a top hat to everyone including your direct superiors and ancient force ghosts and stuff.

• Locked thread