Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lyer
Feb 4, 2008

I kind of like the announcement as it fits my casual non-commital playstyle, but really kills my desire to play right now. No point in really grinding out heroics when I'll be grinding them out in a few months time.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lyer
Feb 4, 2008

I said come in! posted:

What is there to do for solo content after you beat all of the story content? Is there a dailies planet at 65 like there is for level 50?

Yep, the weekly heroic quests on all the planets are the dailies now. There's also the eternal championship, which is a solo "dungeon", current gives all the tokens, but unsure how its going to work post expansion.

Lyer
Feb 4, 2008

So does the command XP requirement go up higher every time you level? Or does it plateau at some point, because if it doesn't plateau, that's one hell of a grind to get remotely geared.

• Locked thread