Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
M_Sinistrari
Sep 5, 2008

Do you like scary movies?

Waldorf Sixpence posted:

Yes, but I think it was the Empire that put the mind control poo poo in your brain in the first place? I am not sure, I can't remember!

They did. While I've never gone the side with Jadus route, it's later explained that Keeper was given the choice of the mind control stuff or you get killed by the Sith since you set a dangerous precept of being able to go up and take down a Sith while being a non-Sith. Keeper took the option that while still sucky, at least still kept you alive.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

M_Sinistrari
Sep 5, 2008

Fargin Icehole posted:

It's all well and good, but if i remember right, I heard there was an option to murder one of your people in the beta, and people complained because it would lead to regrets about maybe murdering your only healer at the time?

Maybe it's just one example, but playing it safe gameplay-wise means compromising the story, so you end up keeping all these shady characters that are against your interests. Like Skadge, and Kaliyo.

Quinn's the one most brought up example because he was the Warrior's healer and people were having a fit over his death being permanent despite having to click on a confirmation stating killing him off was permanent. Whether the ship droid was able to be customized as a replacement healer, I'm not sure but apparently no one was for that option. From what I've read, each of the classes had the options to kill companions. Ashara was one, Kaliyo was another, Skadge was, and I think Vector was too from what I remember off the top of my head. I think Vette could be traumatized into committing suicide. There's probably more but I can't remember. I have to admit that removing the option to kill off companions was a bad decision since it's a good example of having choices matter. Hell, I know some who would love the challenge of making do without specific role companions.

M_Sinistrari
Sep 5, 2008

sassassin posted:

What was the motivation for killing Quinn? Isn't he an unobjectionable loyal officer-type?

From the stories I've played I would have banished/killed:

Kaliyo, Lokin, Qyzen, Zenith, Scourge, Gault, Pierce, Broonmark, anything HK

Quinn is unfortunately stuck in the position of being the joe average caught between two powerful Sith Lords bickering. He's got Baras who's now a member of the Dark Council on one side, and the Warrior/Emperor's Wrath who may or may not be his lover on the other and he's got to decide between the two. Baras saved his career and is known to be a petty torture-aholic to those who piss him off, and the Warrior, while powerful with the backing of the Emperor might not be enough to pull off taking Baras down and regardless of how this plays out, there's a pretty good to definite chance of his getting killed so he betrays the Warrior to Baras for what's hopefully a quick death.

What gets me with the fanbase griping about not being able to kill him off is it's hitting 5 years both real time and in game time, why are they all carrying on like what he did just happened with elaborate torture-death fantasies?

M_Sinistrari
Sep 5, 2008

GuyUpNorth posted:

If Warrior only had more opportunities for mind games after first chapter, because those were great moments.

Those are my favorites. It's repeatedly brought up that Sith are master manipulators, yet it's more often shown the psychotic Sith that would be lucky to fake out an akk dog with a pretend throw of a ball. It's sad really that the writers missed some prime gold with not showing more manipulation options.

McSpanky posted:

I've been playing my Smuggler as generally doing the right thing but having no time for traitors and hitting on anything vaguely feminine and it's been pretty consistent with the options presented. Mostly light, a little dark and a girl in every port :heysexy:

It got harder to be a shameless space pirate when your reward is like 200 creds or a mediocre gear piece when you're rolling six figures deep before leaving the capital world. Turns out that crime pays, it just can't keep up with inflation.

In my playing a Smuggler who's all about the credits, they've generally ended up neutral with maybe a slight lean towards darkside until you don't really get dark side points for choosing the "Pay me...In Credits!" option. I wasn't crazy on the patriotic privateer angle that came up because my Smugglers genuinely looked at the Republic as a private pool of credits where they had swimming privileges.

Nerd Of Prey posted:

Sticking to a character concept is so much more fun than picking choices based on light/dark.

One of my favorites was a bounty hunter who I played as a problem-solver above all else, like when stuff goes out of control in your neighborhood he's the dude you call to clean up the mess. He was generally a good guy, tried to resolve things peacefully so as not to create any new problems, but absolutely did not tolerate loose ends. If somebody seemed too unstable he'd take them out. Any time somebody said something like "this isn't over!" He'd be like, "ahhh, you shouldn't have said that..." *BLAM* There were some really good scenes that came out of that.

The only real flaw in that story was of course loving Skadge. No way that psycho would have made it onto my ship in one piece if there was any say in it.

I did similar with my Bounty Hunters and it worked out really well until Skadge. It was jarring for my Hunters who were badasses that had shot people for less essentially wussing out to Skadge's bulling his way onto the ship especially as they were all ready to shoot him at the first chance for being more of a hindrance than anything during the storyline. I even made a point to be rude as gently caress to Skadge on each of my Hunters and he either just got angry or thought she was complimenting him. However I will admit that Gault referring to Skadge as 'the angry tumor' did make me smirk in KotFE.

M_Sinistrari
Sep 5, 2008

Sombrerotron posted:

Little late, but I got the pike! Thanks!

Unfortunately my beautiful agent cannot actually use it so it'll have to go to an alt, but not before he's at least posed with it:

~~so dreamy~~

It does work well with that dress.

M_Sinistrari
Sep 5, 2008

Chickenwalker posted:

Karpyshynn unfortunately came back for these expansions if I'm not mistaken. There was a lot of nice subtlety in KOTOR.

I'm sure I'm in the minority saying this but KOTOR II suffered in part from being a Chris Avellone joint. It felt like a copy paste job from Planescape Torment. And I'm saying that as a huge Obsidian fan. I think I like Josh Sawyer's work on New Vegas more than most of Avellone's stuff. Had a nice human element to it.

Anyway the SWTOR lore is kind of crap as a result of having been written by Karpyshynn. There were so many more imaginative ways to have taken the story based on what they were laying down in the first two. Instead it got reduced to a giant Revan fanfic.

I've long felt that the writing for SWTOR was more conducive to a single player or co-op game. So many choices and directions just feel like they would've played out better that way.

M_Sinistrari
Sep 5, 2008

Medullah posted:

The game has always been a single player game with some MMO aspects mixed in. It's only been since KOTFE that they fully embraced it. Shadow of Revan started it with the expansion being able to be done completely solo.

Still would've played better with it being an edition for each of the classes singly. I'd be all over a Sith Warrior version, a Smuggler version and an Imperial Agent version.

M_Sinistrari
Sep 5, 2008

Nerd Of Prey posted:

A group of two players and two companions is ideal for running tactical flashpoints, if you can handle running to the instance portals.

You also get significantly more XP and money for running heroics in a group. The fastest way to level is to have a friend!

From my experience, going the two player route works rather well save for some situational spots like that one junction before the glass corridor in Hammer Station. But even with things like that, it's doable with some strategy and reading up on a particular boss fight or two.

M_Sinistrari
Sep 5, 2008

Fuzz posted:

Sith Warrior had the best overall story. It's great from the start, keeps getting better, and the finale is totally awesome.

Darth Baras is the gooniest Sith.

And one absolutely has to be a sassmouth to Baras. It's like the whipped cream and cherry on the sundae of the Warrior storyline.

M_Sinistrari
Sep 5, 2008

Fuzz posted:

How the gently caress could you not like Gault? :stare:

I don't quite get the Gault hate either, but then he and Tanno Vik remind me of a couple of my favorite cousins so I might be biased.

M_Sinistrari
Sep 5, 2008

Colgate posted:

Well, you also need to consider Legion was released for WoW several months ago, and is focused almost entirely on group content, so yeah, that segment is leaving for the most part. Personally, as someone's who's been leveling characters, the game doesn't really feel dead to me, and that it was probably worse during the Rise of the Hutt Cartel and Shadows of Revan periods where I came back for a while.

Then again the "x" MMO is dead has been long been thrown around for every single MMO, including WoW during Warlords of Draenor and Final Fantasy XIV, so normally it's just dumb doomsaying.

I think people were saying SWTOR was dying the week it went live. Going from what I've read over in the various 'The game is DoooOOOOOooomed' threads on the SWTOR forums, it's mostly the hardcore PvPers and Raiders who are doing the most doomsaying. As far as server population goes from my understanding, some servers got hit with a one-two punch of the cheap server transfers and the changing all servers to have a PvP mode instead of designated PvP servers so a lot of their population migrated to the better populated servers and there's no real reason to have to go to a particular server for world PvP (not that I've seen anyone actually use it beyond instance hopping in a bugged heroic where they need more spawns for a bonus goal).

M_Sinistrari
Sep 5, 2008

Fuzz posted:

More like, "the original VAs wanted too much money."

Going from the rumor mill on the SWTOR forums, reasons are ranging from the VA strike's hitting harder than expected to adding more new companions would have everyone forget the old companions since we're expected to have the attention spans of goldfish to there was so little planning with the KotFE storyline with so much presuming everyone would lose their minds loving it that Bioware figured they had the time and good will to really drag the storyline out. I'm going with a mix of all three since the strike's a pretty good reason for why they pulled out this KOTOR nostalgia thing out of the blue, that many Bioware fanbrats really do have the attention span of goldfish and that Bioware really is out of touch with how well their writing's regarded after all the bs with the Mass Effect and Dragon Age franchises.

M_Sinistrari
Sep 5, 2008

sassassin posted:

How much romance content did they include for them?

And is Kaliyo really a romance? The game seemed to think my Agent was in a relationship with her when all they'd done was go for a drink (and she wouldn't even kiss at the end wtf?)

Temple demanding I break up with Kaliyo was funny too, as all I'd done with the former since she came aboard was verbally abuse her okay one funny [Flirt] option, which is one less than I used with Scorpio.

I don't know if it depends on the companion, but with some all it takes is one flirt and they're convinced you've hooked up. On my first Smuggler I flirted once with Corso and he kept giving my girl all the romance talk whereas with my replacement smuggler was mean to him constantly and he only bitched when she hooked up with everyone other than him.

M_Sinistrari
Sep 5, 2008

KittyEmpress posted:

It's not that difficult to understand. Every romancable companion has extra romance dialogues. If, during them, you choose flirt options instead if turning them down, it turns on the romance. This happens with every one of them. This is why on my Jedi Knight Doc flirted once in his conversations, and after I firmly told him no (twice in one conversation) he never flirted again.

The same thing happens with all the base game companions.

I'll probably have to replay some storylines because I could've sworn that I wasn't getting the romance dialogs on other characters like my Smuggler was with Corso off of just one flirt.

M_Sinistrari
Sep 5, 2008

nonentity posted:

Also,

You are welcome so hard.

Looks like I'll be skipping a few lunches to make sure I have enough cc to pick this up.

M_Sinistrari
Sep 5, 2008

sassassin posted:

Please don't deny yourself food so you can buy a novelty mount in an mmo.

Considering how much I ate yesterday, the last thing I want to think about is food.

M_Sinistrari
Sep 5, 2008

HiveCommander posted:

Not all of us have been subbed for that time though. Only reason I came back is because the new guy at work i really into SWTOR and that fired up my nostalgia for the game.
Managed to get Eternal, but no way I was getting Legendary since Gree didn't run at all since I resubbed :smith:

For as much as I thought it over, Legendary just felt like too much work for the rewards involved compared to the other tiers. As much as I do like mount and title collecting, the tank mount looked too clunky and I'm more enamored with my Speaker for the Dead title than being able to click a Legendary Victor title up.

M_Sinistrari
Sep 5, 2008

Berke Negri posted:

Anyone else have all their DvL achievements wiped clean? Just logged in and I was up to Eternal and now I'm at 0%

According to the forums, the DvL achievments have been wiped clean in case they decide to ever do the event again. It won't effect the rewards you qualified for.

Edited to add: Link http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?p=9130481#edit9130481

M_Sinistrari
Sep 5, 2008

Medullah posted:

Affect, this guild uses proper grammer, space-dammit.

In my defense, I plead the 'Still getting caffeinated' cause. And naturally there's people raging about the DvL reset on the forums as if it completely negated all they did and disqualifies them from the rewards they earned.

M_Sinistrari
Sep 5, 2008

I'd be up to doing it again if they redo it, but definitely making adjustments from what I learned doing the event this go. I pretty much endurance ran the event from the day it started because they were pretty vague as to when it'd end when it started and I wanted to get as much done before classes started because I wasn't sure how much free time I'd have at that point. Granted, the mostly stuck in the house over summer healing up from a bad fall contributed to that as well.

M_Sinistrari
Sep 5, 2008

sassassin posted:

Anyone else finding their companion lags behind whenever they run somewhere? Or is Jaesa just being dificult because *evil*.

New Ravage is a poor replacement.

Was I supposed to get credits for all the crystals that have disappeared?

While it's not been a consistent thing, I've had companions suddenly decide to get cold feet and not follow me when crossing a room. I just dismiss/summon to fix them up. As far as the credits for crystals go, those should get sent out on friday.

M_Sinistrari
Sep 5, 2008

Slim Killington posted:

Chapter 1 spoilers:

The defend the whatever building objective near the beginning is terrible. It's like they took note of what everyone hated most about KOTFE and just multiplied it by like, five. gently caress.

Also, piloting the walker is awful. I can see how it's supposed to be fun, in concept, but it's not. I want an option to just get out and walk. I can't imagine playing through this multiple times.

This is massively unsatisfying. I'm glad someone said the end of chapter 2 is satisfying, because this is frustrating. I hunt a guy for an entire expansion, don't get to kill him, he gets away, so I catch up to him, and he gets away again because reasons.

As the SWTOR forums are popping quite a few threads about chapter 3, I'm presuming something big happens there as I've not started the new content yet.

From skimming threads, looks like depending on the choices made there's options to kill off Koth, Senya and Saresh.

M_Sinistrari
Sep 5, 2008

Grog posted:

Hm. Along with the other bugs, the Arcann fight in Chapter 16 of KotFE seems to be bugged. After he blasts me across the room, I get stuck there and can't move, and the absorb/reflect 10% damage ability doesn't seem to do anything to him at that point either. I guess the patch needs a patch.

I'm having an odd one of while taking out the skytroopers to help the Voss commandos on the way to the Tower of Prophecy, I'm having one of the skytroopers drop into the ground and lock me into combat to where I have to shut the game down in task manager to get out. I've had the occasional mob drop into the ground before and I'm unable to target them, but I never thought much of it since my companion's been able to target them and keep plinking away until they're dead. I treat it as a chance to stretch my legs for a bit. But with this instance, not only can I not target the mob, my companion doesn't seem to either and I'm left with the Voss plinking away on the trooper I can't even see a hp counter on to know if they're doing anything other than shooting at the floor. I've tried putting my companion on passive and putting distance between me and the mob to break combat with no luck. I've even made it all the way over to Theron and can't talk to him because I'm still considered in combat. Can't change map instance, log out or quit game either. After the first manual shut down, I stayed logged out for a bit and tried again. I was back at the starting point after going through the Voss sewer/corridor and it happened again. This time I've given it a few hours logged out and if it happens again, I'll file a ticket, but I am a bit twitchy about trying with a different toon in case it happens again.

M_Sinistrari
Sep 5, 2008

Berke Negri posted:

Finished it last night. I liked it a whole lot.

Though for the end I'm kind of like uhhh what's left? Really feeling the vibe that this was sort of the "end" of SWTOR story wise as most of the threads are tied up and all that really remains is the whole mess of companions that haven't returned yet.

That's actually been a pretty popular discussion point on the SWTOR forums since KotFE hit. Spoilering for a just in case.

Considering how big it seemed they were aiming for, especially with all the statements of the Outlander having to take the Eternal Throne and the possibility that there will be people choosing for their character to become the Star Wars equivalent of God-Emperor, it's really dependent on how much the writers are willing to go for broke and actually dig into the possibilities. Pretty common is that after the Zakuul Empire poo poo was done that there'd be a return to the old Republic/Empire theme as everyone's rebuilding and in light of people getting offed like Saresh and the Emperor, it fits that for both factions there'd be some power plays and scrambling for more territory/resources since even with the willingness to drop hostilities to join forces against a bigbad, it never seems to last. There could be a chance to restructure the factions to a more rational and reasonable Empire and a back to our ideals Republic with internal factions being very resistant to that. There's exploring more into the 'mysterious' species/governments like the Rakata, and the Gree. There's also the option of revisiting the old content in a 'here's how it all looks now' so we'd get to see stuff like a Balmorra that isn't still wartorn. There's taking the background oneshot content like the Droid Rebellion from the Directive 7 flashpoint, or the Mother Machine on Belsavis and expanding those further. They could even cherry pick from the old EU for story ideas that don't suck or take the sucky ones and try to make them not suck.

It's one of those since there's something like 3000 years until there has to be any concern about what happens in the movies since the Great De-canoning of the EU, the writers have the chance to go properly balls out for content ideas. But the question is are they knowledgeable and confident enough to do so.

M_Sinistrari
Sep 5, 2008

Grog posted:

I don't remember if this is a server load problem or if it's something else, but has anyone else been getting a lot of unresponsiveness since the patch went live? I just get random pauses for a few seconds where the NPCs and I can't perform any actions. I think it's happened before in the history of the game, I just don't remember if it's because of server issues or something fundamentally broken by whatever new bugs they've introduced in major updates.

I've been having odd moments of that regardless of what my characters are up to or where they are. I've had it happen in my stronghold which I still have yet to pretty up while grinding out some crafting of all things. I do wonder if there's something up with the connection because my fiance's had it where it seems to drag with logging in to where he gets the pop up of 'connection issue' but soon as he clicks the okay to close out the pop, it logs him in fine.

M_Sinistrari
Sep 5, 2008

Considering the fun I had with the Halloween contest with playing dressup and scouting for locations for a nice background, I'm very up for another contest especially now that I have all my characters except for the two rerolls I've been dragging on in the goon guilds I can play a lot of pretty princess dressup.

M_Sinistrari
Sep 5, 2008

Prism posted:

Lightning tunings look good and I keep meaning to search for them on the market, except I don't know if I'll be using my current weapon forever so it's kind of a waste.

Unfortunately.

It depends on the weapon and crystal. I got a dark side tuning from a DvL box so since it was bound, I threw it on a saber with a purple blade and it looked underwhelming. But when I changed the crystal to a black/orange striated, the tuning actually pops out more.

nonentity posted:

Glad people enjoy this thing. I really had fun building it.

Each time it pops up on my randomize mount click, I'm compelled to run in circles hopping. You did amazing with the stepping clomp sound.

M_Sinistrari
Sep 5, 2008

Nerd Of Prey posted:

I should note that the reason so many people are in this situation with their main characters is that the DvL event so heavily discouraged playing your main characters. I'm not super butthurt about this because it was fun playing new characters for a while, but I'm a little leery of this thing where they wiped the achievements in case they do the event again. Seems like you won't get to use your old characters OR your new characters, and I don't think I'll be starting a whole third set. Enough is enough.

If they do this again, the deciding factor for me will be what the rewards are. If it's just a repeat of what they offered this go, I won't bother.

M_Sinistrari
Sep 5, 2008

Medullah posted:

Yeah, it really defeated the purpose of achievements by deleting them. I understand wanting to run it again, but wouldn't it have been just as easy and less of a "gently caress off" to create a second event? I'm guessing their reasoning is they don't want any "unobtainable achievements" in the game (They finally fixed the Treek one), but those of us nerds that grinded the hell out of that event get no satisfaction other than the sad reminder on our character count.

I'm surprised they never put in a Feats tab like WoW did for archiving achievements that aren't possible anymore.

M_Sinistrari
Sep 5, 2008

I probably shouldn't be surprised by this, but the sheer amount of butthurt raging on fleet chat on both JC and Harb about Lightside dinging wins so much I think tops out all the raging about the Galactic Command RNG for gear. I swear, it was like some are taking it personal, especially on Imperial Side that one guy was ranting all the light sided sith players should lose their characters in a lynching and be made to roll up jedi. I thought all this was, was a chance to earn some extra force alignment points and a possibility of tokens for cosmetics at a vendor and some are acting like it's a personal insult.

M_Sinistrari
Sep 5, 2008

Virar posted:

All gold NPCs now grant 1 Command Experience point (down from 10).

Gee, wonder why patch notes came up after the patch.

From what I'm seeing on the SWTOR forums, people are already blaming the ones who were farming Bestia constantly.

M_Sinistrari
Sep 5, 2008

Aleth posted:

It is a really nice bike.

I don't know if it's a SW only thing but talking to Ranos you can ask about Jaesa for a rather ominous answer.

If I'm remembering rightly from the last time I read the datamined stuff, if you had a force using companion and they're still MIA, you can ask about them.

M_Sinistrari
Sep 5, 2008

Bulky Bartokomous posted:

I made the dumb mistake of patching the new expansion and letting nvidea "optimize" my settings and now I can't tell if they hosed around with nameplates or the stupid optimizer did.

I don't remember distant nameplates showing up/through my character. I want my body to block the camera from seeing them. :mad:

I've had that happen too since the 5.0 patch. I've yet to check my settings to see if anything's off mostly because I've been too lazy and haven't hit annoyed enough to actually check things.

M_Sinistrari
Sep 5, 2008

Chickenwalker posted:

Double secret edit: I mean this is a definite improvement over the crappy storytelling of the past two installments, but it still left a ton of threads hanging. It was satisfying for the original Sith backstory of Valkorion to be acknowledged. A little perplexing as a SW to be going "DUR WHAT'S NATHEEMA." And if I remember rightly, don't they say at some point that the Emperor's original body is still alive (because they move it for protection at the end of the Jedi Knight story) and he just uses the Voices as kind of a shell game? And yeah I wanted to know what the hell was going on with the big turd in the middle of the Dark Sanctuary. The idea that a ship that came from the droid planet just happened to have a big ominous black turd floating in the middle of it that whispers when you get close doesn't seem to line up. I guess I was just hoping they'd build a better conclusion out of the pieces they'd laid down in the opening acts. The idea that the holocron just becomes a thing to use in a Freddy Kreuger dream rather than a means to trap Valkorion the same way he trapped his pops is just really perplexing and disappointing too. Can they not maintain consistency of how a piece of fictional technology works across like four chapters?

I agree with a lot of this. As much as they did cough up on the promise of tying up a load of threads, there's still some loose ones hanging. But for all we know those'll get taken care of in whatever they've got planned next. And I don't know if I'm the only one seeing it, but it felt that there were plenty of opportunities that they could've brought back some of the missing companions. Granted I know the actual reason's the VA strike that's still ongoing and probably budgeting issues on top of that, but drat if near the end it really felt off with Lord Scourge, Kira and Jaesa missing.

Moon Slayer posted:

Latest patch seems to have broken the tauntaun mount in nightmarish ways:
Only happens on female characters, too.

EDIT: Also only seems to happen when standing still.

It's not just on the tauntaun mount. I'm seeing it happen on my savanna kybuck too.

M_Sinistrari
Sep 5, 2008

Chickenwalker posted:

If you replay a chapter do your new choices stick?

From what was officially said on the forums, your first go through's choices are the ones locked in. But considering how many bugs I've seen, I wouldn't be surprised if that isn't the case.

M_Sinistrari
Sep 5, 2008

Virar posted:

Does time work differently for BW?

More like the timing for heroics aren't consistent. The original ones (Korriban/Coruscant/Hoth...etc..) are weekly but then others like the ones for Ziost are daily with a weekly one that's more of a here's a freebie since you've done the others kinda thing.

M_Sinistrari
Sep 5, 2008

Aleth posted:

I didn't even *choke* her for that one.

I did on my Light Sided Sith Warrior who never force choked anyone until that point. It made sense for everything she'd gone through so far that she was finally justified enough to force choke someone as she keeled over from the gut stabbing.

M_Sinistrari
Sep 5, 2008

Bilirubin posted:

Sometimes people don't know how to do it. I confess it took me a few minutes to remember the command when I got my first request.

/ginvite playername for the record.

There's also not knowing that you might have the permission to do it. I didn't know I could until I tried it.

M_Sinistrari
Sep 5, 2008

Fojar38 posted:

Honestly I find it more satisfying to play LS Sith Warrior simply because everyone is so flabbergasted at you.

After I had my first Jedi go ballistic that I wasn't going to act like a typical psychotic sith, that pretty much set it in stone that I could never do anything other than LS Sith. Imperials don't know what to make about a rational and reasonable sith, and Jedi fall to the DS in rage. It's beautiful.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

M_Sinistrari
Sep 5, 2008

I'm not sure if this is a bug or something else, or even how long it's been going on, but with my characters on JC, if I choose to report someone, I have the options of picking spam, harassment, name, or real life/suicide threat. With my characters on Harbinger, I only have the option to report spam. Anyone have an idea what's going on?

• Locked thread