Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ugh its Troika
May 2, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
:toot:

Reactivated my sub after not playing for six months or so, and used my accumulated CC to open some crates. The very first one I opened had a dualsaber worth 30 mil, and the next one had a mount worth 9 mil.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ugh its Troika
May 2, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
I spent the cash from that lightsaber on buying a Cathar honor blade and then a walker and that new tank mount and a couple of other mounts. I am poor again.

I regret nothing :colbert:

ugh its Troika
May 2, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
I think the people doing the farming are kind of missing the point. It's stuff you get incidentially for doing things you actually enjoy, not something to sperg about for it's own sake.

ugh its Troika
May 2, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

M_Sinistrari posted:

As far as the HK quest goes, other than my lengthy griping at how long searching for the Hoth part went, overall it wasn't bad at all.

gently caress Hoth

ugh its Troika
May 2, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Welp, finished Chapter 9 of the stuff that was added since I last played. It was so great to see Valkorion's aura of smug finally get penetrated and for him to completely lose his poo poo when he realizes how badly he hosed up.

ugh its Troika
May 2, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
I'm gonna do it, I'm gonna finish the Trooper storyline this time :colbert:

ugh its Troika
May 2, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Why can't the SIth Inquisitor just bind Valkorion like any other Force ghost? I havn't played that far on an Inquisitor, so if they actually address this, ignore this post.

ugh its Troika
May 2, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Opened another crate and got one of the new thrones out of it :toot:

ugh its Troika
May 2, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Ugh, I havn't even finished my Nar Shadda place yet.

ugh its Troika
May 2, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
I'd settle for having speeders that nothing clips through.

ugh its Troika
May 2, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Someone accidentially put up an ISO-5R requisition for 1.1 mil instead of 11 mil. It's mine now :)

ugh its Troika
May 2, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Now if only the ISO-5R had a customization that made it look gold like the one in Toborro's Courtyard.

ugh its Troika
May 2, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Is it me or is this droid companion much more efficient at healing/shooting poo poo than the storyline companions?

ugh its Troika
May 2, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Ugh I hate Voss. It's such a crap planet after Belsavis. Much less atmospheric and the locals are annoying.

ugh its Troika
May 2, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
:aaa: I never realized there was a daily that let you farm up your own Tauntaun mount.

ugh its Troika
May 2, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Whee, finally out of cat jail.

And tracer missile's old animation was firing a dumb looking missile the size of your entire arm from a wrist launcher, right? I'm glad if that's gone.

ugh its Troika
May 2, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

Dark Juno posted:

With the incorrect sound effects, just to clarify.

No one cares.

ugh its Troika
May 2, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
I got Senya's lightsaber pike from a box :woop:

ugh its Troika
May 2, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

nonentity posted:

Enjoy! I really had fun building that one.

Or, you know, sell it and use the money to buy other fancy things.

That is what I shall do.

ugh its Troika
May 2, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Getting them to stay in formation against a charge, on the other hand...

ugh its Troika
May 2, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Rakghoul event is here!

ugh its Troika
May 2, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

Dark Juno posted:

Hey non-entity, just why won't Bioware sell the original animation on the Cartel Market?

Because no one cares except sad sacks like you.

ugh its Troika
May 2, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
I'd like to put this back in the chance cube please :froggonk:

http://torf.mmo-fashion.com/orbalisk/

ugh its Troika
May 2, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
While we have it in guns to an extent, I feel we also could use a vibroblade that has a big spinning turbine thing embedded in the blade for no real reason.

ugh its Troika
May 2, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Heal and tank classes have a DPS spec, but you can't do both at once.

ugh its Troika
May 2, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
There's not enough room in the guild bank to rearrange things into more than two Fs :(

ugh its Troika
May 2, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
I would like to loving kill Tyth just one time. Mabye we can make that happen this weekend?

ugh its Troika
May 2, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

Aleth posted:

Despite someone shamefully ragequitting early on we had a group take down Tyth tonight. The only problem is it seems like if you're down when the boss dies the mission 'Facing the Machines of War' doesn't credit you with the kill, although the weekly mission and achievements will still trigger just fine.

:tizzy:

ugh its Troika
May 2, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
I gotta say, the gigantic technolith decoration looks pretty baller. We got some nice stuff in the Iokath decorations.

ugh its Troika
May 2, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

:rip:

ugh its Troika
May 2, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

Medullah posted:

Why are you using the worst Marauder spec...

And where is double saber throw?

:D

I like seeing big numbers when I crit and I find it a lot easier and more comfortable to use than Carnage. Annihilation is also comfortable to use but kills things slower.

ugh its Troika
May 2, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
at last, it's mine :colbert: :frogagga:

ugh its Troika
May 2, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
I want to be able to yell "YOUR CARBONITE TOMB AWAITS!" at people in PVP.

ugh its Troika
May 2, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

Medullah posted:

Troika, where did you get the name Saber of Fred from? Is it some inside joke I'm missing? Just curious.

It's saber of red and it's a silly anime thing that someone suggested. I wasn't originally planning to use this char as a main, or I'd have named it something better :downs:

ugh its Troika
May 2, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
I am down for raiding this Sunday. Can't do KP since I'm on lockout for the final boss. Would prefer not to do EV.

ugh its Troika
May 2, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

Medullah posted:

So let's try and kill Tyth at 8pm EDT Sunday. New raid boss, drops 242 gear to roll on, slim chance at a rare weapon!

I'm on lockout for Tyth

Why not do one of the classics, like Dread Palace or Terror from Beyond?

ugh its Troika
May 2, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
We could try Tyth hardmode I guess. The mechanics are pretty much the same except for a tank swap.

ugh its Troika
May 2, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Macrobinoculars arn't so bad. Seeker droid missions on the other hand, are :froggonk:

ugh its Troika
May 2, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Oh neat, we'll be able to have an Iokath obelisk follow us around soon. Perhaps the best pet?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ugh its Troika
May 2, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

How about black versions of the RK-series starforged weapons?

• Locked thread