Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Light Gun Man
Oct 17, 2009

toEjaM iS oN
vaCatioN

Lipstick Apathy
I started this game up last night and right away the chat was going on about poo poo like "women don't mean it when they say no" and "2D women are superior anyway" and I was fuckin laughing the whole time. Good job, MMOs.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Light Gun Man
Oct 17, 2009

toEjaM iS oN
vaCatioN

Lipstick Apathy
Hey this is a big idiot noob question but here goes.

I got an in-game mail with two complete sets of armor with little orange shields on em. They're pretty bad? And taking up a shitload of inventory space. I assume these are something you're intended to like modify into being good or something? I suppose I have no extra storage options as a free player either right?

Light Gun Man
Oct 17, 2009

toEjaM iS oN
vaCatioN

Lipstick Apathy

Medullah posted:

Those are most likely the pilot suits from galactic starfighter launch. They are adaptive, which means you have to put mods in them (you can buy with crystals on the fleet). I'd recommend keeping one set at least since they are Bind to Legacy, which means you can place otherwise bind on pickup mods in them and send to an alt. Realistically, this is mostly useful for idiots like me who have multiple of the same class, so I can share one set of armor for all of them. I've got a couple sorcs that I like to PvP on, so I have an augmented and optimized set of PvP gear that I keep in my legacy vault and rotate. :)

Dunno-Lars posted:

Note that you also get those suits on every character you make, so if you need one, you can make a new character (server slots permitting), get the pilot suits and send them over.

Alright cool, thanks for the info. I'll probably just trash the red one for now then.

Light Gun Man
Oct 17, 2009

toEjaM iS oN
vaCatioN

Lipstick Apathy
Is there some kind of cheat sheet checklist for getting the easiest dvl event stuff done? Still pretty new to this game so I don't really get half the terminology.

Light Gun Man
Oct 17, 2009

toEjaM iS oN
vaCatioN

Lipstick Apathy

Thanks!

• Locked thread